02-18-2017, 02:33 AM #1
q-k
Can’t trickshot me!
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); I'm sorry to re-animate a thread that has been closed by opening a new thread.
But, there's really no need to kick people like this:

You must login or register to view this content.

I'm quite familiar with that tool in question. I've coded a lot of that tool. It is working fine for me, since the last bugfix..
Whatever other guys might have made up in this forum, it is NOT a full fledged editor right now. And, access to that code is VERY limited. There are like two other people I'm sharing code with.

And threre are plenty of reasons, why something like that hasn't been released in public. And it won't be released in public, until WE decide it is time to do so.
So, you can question the tool like you want, a thousand times. I don't care at all..
If you like to, mod this forum like GTP do, kick me and delete my account. IDC. I know better without posting something in public.

On the other side, you might go ahead and bring Red Eye to the table (if he really wants to). It's not like, we're strangers.. I think he'll might remember our last conversation Smile
02-18-2017, 04:42 AM #2
Father Luckeyy
Retired - Lead Content Manager
Originally posted by k View Post
I'm sorry to re-animate a thread that has been closed by opening a new thread.

I'm quite familiar with that tool in question. I've coded a lot of that tool. It is working fine for me, since the last bugfix..
Whatever other guys might have made up in this forum, it is NOT a full fledged editor right now. And, access to that code is VERY limited. There are like two other people I'm sharing code with.

And threre are plenty of reasons, why something like that hasn't been released in public. And it won't be released in public, until WE decide it is time to do so.
So, you can question the tool like you want, a thousand times. I don't care at all..
If you like to, mod this forum like GTP do, kick me and delete my account. IDC. I know better without posting something in public.

On the other side, you might go ahead and bring Red Eye to the table (if he really wants to). It's not like, we're strangers.. I think he'll might remember our last conversation Smile

What is the point of this thread?stare
02-18-2017, 03:41 PM #3
Jon Snow
Di DonDadda
I'm sorry to re-animate a thread that has been closed by opening a new thread.

hey bro i dont understand what you are on about, i wasnt talking shit about your tool i was just a little curious
02-19-2017, 01:40 AM #4
q-k
Can’t trickshot me!
Originally posted by Dr.
What is the point of this thread?stare

The point of this thread is, I had a feeling that some guys in this forum have gotten a bad treatment by a mod. By questioning these guys for things that are not up to their sleeves.
I must admit, I most probably have went the overexaggerating route. I'm sorry for that.

Originally posted by Jon
hey bro i dont understand what you are on about, i wasnt talking shit about your tool i was just a little curious

Like what I said above. I had a bad feeling about you questioning forum members for stuff thats beyond their control. Even if they made up some of that claims on their own. Because, the base of it is true. These savegames can be decrypted/edited/encrypted back.
For me, all is cool right now. Beyond that, I'm really cheerful you guys over here don't "overmod/ubermod" stuff, and don't ban me. But instead, go and seek a public reaction.
That's just awesome Smile

I could prove the claimed savegame de-/encryption. If you guys come up with a trusted guy that lives over here where I do.. Might be some kind of a challenge. But I don't back off. I know the code is working fine right now Winky Winky
02-19-2017, 01:42 AM #5
Father Luckeyy
Retired - Lead Content Manager
The point of this thread is, I had a feeling that some guys in this forum have gotten a bad treatment by a mod. By questioning these guys for things that are not up to their sleeves.
I must admit, I most probably have went the overexaggerating route. I'm sorry for that.

Like what I said above. I had a bad feeling about you questioning forum members for stuff thats beyond their control. Even if they made up some of that claims on their own. Because, the base of it is true. These savegames can be decrypted/edited/encrypted back.
For me, all is cool right now. Beyond that, I'm really cheerful you guys over here don't "overmod/ubermod" stuff, and don't ban me. But instead, go and seek a public reaction.

I could prove the claimed savegame de-/encryption. If you guys come up with a trusted guy that lives over here where I do.. Might be some kind of a challenge. But I don't back off. I know the code is working fine right now Winky Winky

Who is this Moderator are you referring too that has treated you bad?
02-19-2017, 01:48 AM #6
q-k
Can’t trickshot me!
I'm afraid you've misread what I wrote. I had a "feeling" that guys posting here in this forum have gotten treated bad. I never said I myself was treated bad..
02-19-2017, 02:56 AM #7
Jon Snow
Di DonDadda

oh, its nothing like that man, i was just curious about the save editor... Keep up the good work hopefully you release one day Smile

The following user thanked Jon Snow for this useful post:

q-k
02-19-2017, 04:24 AM #8
lsvtec17
Do a barrel roll!
At least release minor mods such as chassis swapping or minimum HP and to chance colors ect ect Nothing Crazy man maybe engine swapping but that's about it would be awesome
02-19-2017, 05:19 PM #9
Even if that tool ain't released, it's still cool to see there are people still lurking around the files. Smile

The following user thanked PinKPanther1020 for this useful post:

q-k

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo