02-23-2017, 01:12 PM #1
Jon Snow
Di DonDadda
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hey guys, i am not sure how much of you know about this or have I mentioned it before but if you run Route X and want a faster bugatti that is not noticeable to a lot people just use the Cadillac Cien chassis it should make it atleast 200-300 pound lighter i dont remember exactly i have been doing this GT5. You should get at least 30+mph out of it.
02-23-2017, 05:05 PM #2
energie93
Bounty hunter
Originally posted by Jon
Hey guys, i am not sure how much of you know about this or have I mentioned it before but if you run Route X and want a faster bugatti that is not noticeable to a lot people just use the Cadillac Cien chassis it should make it atleast 200-300 pound lighter i dont remember exactly i have been doing this GT5. You should get at least 30+mph out of it.

U can also lower the aerodinamic ehehe. Or add more hp n then lower the power multiplier so same hp as others but more nm
02-23-2017, 05:06 PM #3
energie93
Bounty hunter
*double post
Last edited by energie93 ; 02-23-2017 at 05:07 PM. Reason: Double post
02-23-2017, 05:14 PM #4
Jon Snow
Di DonDadda
Originally posted by energie93 View Post
U can also lower the aerodinamic ehehe. Or add more hp n then lower the power multiplier so same hp as others but more nm

yea that helps too a lot, lots people dont see simple things like this, one time i made 1-1 power to weight supra that shit was a killer

The following user thanked Jon Snow for this useful post:

energie93

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo