- 100 modded cars*
- online friendly*
- mucc offset wheels*
- Let's see how many of you would want it*
*Requrements*
= USB*
= Save Resigner ( knowladge a bit :P )*
= PSN - MySwappedMiata Smile
Save is released - You must login or register to view this content.
Last edited by Bosix123 ; 06-04-2017 at 12:26 PM.

The following user thanked Bosix123 for this useful post:

SI_Hellcat
05-24-2017, 08:26 PM #2
Hey, do you know if there is a way to put an anti-reset in a save or in a eboot ?
05-24-2017, 09:52 PM #3
anti reset?
05-30-2017, 01:38 PM #4
Originally posted by Oumar66 View Post
Hey, do you know if there is a way to put an anti-reset in a save or in a eboot ?

In a save, probably not, in an eboot, could work.
06-02-2017, 10:45 AM #5
xNIGHTMAREM0DZx
NextGenUpdate Elite
lool nobody gonna like this anybody with a braincell on ofw knows its useless to them
06-02-2017, 08:19 PM #6
Originally posted by xNIGHTMAREM0DZx View Post
lool nobody gonna like this anybody with a braincell on ofw knows its useless to them

Could you elaborate on how is it useless to them? Thanks!
06-02-2017, 10:40 PM #7
q-k
Can’t trickshot me!
Originally posted by Bosix123 View Post
No 10 likes but 10 comments Smile

Attention Whore?
Oh Noes, I'm like the 7th guy posting on this thread.. What are we going to do then if number 10 posts :O
BTW, what is an "OG" save file?

Originally posted by PinKPanther1020 View Post
In a save, probably not, in an eboot, could work.

You'd like to participate on some GT6/CFW research? It's not like I'm into it right now, but I wanted to give it a go for quite some time already..

Originally posted by razerman View Post
Could you elaborate on how is it useless to them? Thanks!

Fully, while the password for that PSN nick being used in the save isn't shared in public or that this PSN name can't be changed without a CFW..
But if it is and while it works (my bet is, it will be cut down quite fast if that happens), then well.. hell breaks loose on those "I've been spanked online HARD by a damned HAXOR" guys.. And they will have a loud voice again..
It might be necessary to wipe off their tears from your screen also, when it happens Smile
Last edited by q-k ; 06-02-2017 at 10:43 PM.
06-03-2017, 02:46 AM #8
Jon Snow
Di DonDadda
Originally posted by Bosix123 View Post
Modded Cars*
- Under 1,5k bhp*
- 100 modded cars*
- online friendly*
- mucc offset wheels*
- Let's see how many of you would want it*
*Requrements*
= USB*
= Save Resigner ( knowladge a bit :P )*
= PSN - MySwappedMiata Smile
No 10 likes but 10 comments Smile

You cannot ask for reputation on here, please fix your thread.
06-03-2017, 02:10 PM #9
If The user agreement isn't accepted modded save is usable all the time on any accounts, facts .
06-04-2017, 08:41 AM #10
Originally posted by k View Post

Fully, while the password for that PSN nick being used in the save isn't shared in public or that this PSN name can't be changed without a CFW..
But if it is and while it works (my bet is, it will be cut down quite fast if that happens), then well.. hell breaks loose on those "I've been spanked online HARD by a damned HAXOR" guys.. And they will have a loud voice again..
It might be necessary to wipe off their tears from your screen also, when it happens Smile

But we don't know if there is any PSN name inside the save so no one except the owner can really say if it's useless to OFW guys or not. That's why what nightmaremodz said pisses me off.

And just setting the PSN name to nothing will allow it to be used on any account, any CFW guy can do that. Not saying they should but they could. And well, are there even anyone else playing this game except modders (either these or track mods)? Happy

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo