04-20-2013, 01:59 AM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Well here I bring you my first Grand Theft Auto 4 Game Save Editor for PS3!!!!

This application allows you to open, view Grand Theft Auto 4 Game Saves Weapons And Money, this can be used for USB modding without any JB/CFW PS3.

Do not remove any files in the application's folder because then its not going to work correctly.

You must login or register to view this content.

This tool will work for all GTA 4 episodes like Gay Tony, The Lost and Damned, and normal GTA IV

How To Use Tool:
Copy GTA4 Game Save from PS3 to PC
Start Up Application and Open The Game Save Folder
Edit Game Saves however you like
Save All to save every changes to have made to the save files
Copy back to PS3 and you should be good to go.

FAQ:
- If you are having problems opening your gamesave, make sure you have RAGE.SAV file and that you have framework 4.0...

- If you cant save your gamesave, then make sure you have all the files that came with the save data.

- If you are having problems with the MSCVR100.dll error, then go to this site You must login or register to view this content. and download the .exe.

If you have any problems or bugs, please send me a PM ("Private Message")
Thanks for downloading and please don't abuse a good and enjoyable game

Thanks HolyCreepsHacks For Video

Thanks Ansity For Video
Last edited by Red-EyeX32 ; 11-07-2014 at 06:16 AM.

The following 87 users say thank you to Red-EyeX32 for this useful post:

..jigsaw, Day, /SneakerStreet/, -DirtySeX-, Eddie Mac, $$$ DANGER $$$, 4saken, Agent Beast, AGENT RIPGUT, AJ, Alex-George-HnM, Ansity., backstop12, BadChoicesZ, Ben, BO_JASSIM_Q6R, briizzy197, YouAppreciateMe, Capo837, CristinaRawr, CronicImpulse, Dishonor, geneyro, Gian_, NGUsoldier, Harry, hibye3, Hitman 47, HolyCreepsHacks, hooon, IDontModLobbies, iLLy-i, ImGsus, iOdysseus, ResistTheJamsha, Jassi123456, Jenxz, john connor 84, justsoboss, KeGeeST123, Khemz, TheMightyMoJo, Lols6842, LTBadBoy, malboa63, Mango_Knife, Midnight, MODZ4FUN420, network10, npsmick11, NUKES-X-MODS-X, OmegaBeta, oMODern_Edition, P$ycho, perrypus, Pixie Lott, primetime43, Rebuged, Rick, rolyat, Master Ro, ryd3r, SC58, Schnittlauch, Script Kiddie, Shots., Dacoco, SiLeX15, Smexeh, someoneelse12, Steven3657, SubTheKy3s, SWAT CLAN, th3gersi, TheBudgie, TravAU, war3s, wolf82, xePixTvx, xSoulEdge, xZrH_, Prime
04-20-2013, 02:06 AM #2
Script Kiddie
At least I can fight
Nice Job My Whore Smile
04-20-2013, 02:12 AM #3
Rick
Splicer
Originally posted by EyeX32 View Post
Well here I bring you my first Grand Theft Auto 4 Game Save Editor for PS3!!!!

This application allows you to open, view Grand Theft Auto 4 Game Saves Weapons And Money, this can be used for USB modding without any JB/CFW PS3.

Do not remove any files in the application's folder because then its not going to work correctly.

This tool will work for all GTA 4 episodes like Gay Tony, The Lost and Damned, and normal GTA IV

How To Use Tool:

FAQ:
- If you are having problems opening your gamesave, make sure you have RAGE.SAV file and that you have framework 4.0...

- If you cant save your gamesave, then make sure you have all the files that came with the save data.

- If you are having problems with the MSCVR100.dll error, then go to this site You must login or register to view this content. and download the .exe.

Great Job Man Sorry Couldnt Help When You Needed Testers Dont Have It But Im Sure It Will Be A Great Tool M8
04-20-2013, 02:14 AM #4
YouAppreciateMe
I Be That Pretty Mother****er
Give this guy You must login or register to view this content. Gaming Squad :p
04-20-2013, 02:23 AM #5
Schnittlauch
Do a barrel roll!
what a nice lil tool you made there! good to see that many people work on gta stuff again.. non modders will love you for this! thank you
04-20-2013, 02:32 AM #6
primetime43
Knowledge is power Tiphat
ooo very nice man. Happy :y:
04-20-2013, 02:43 AM #7
iOdysseus
Bounty hunter
LLGW (Looks Like Good Work).
04-20-2013, 02:56 AM #8
Sexy beast <3 !
04-20-2013, 02:58 AM #9
YouAppreciateMe
I Be That Pretty Mother****er
Originally posted by EyeX32 View Post
Well here I bring you my first Grand Theft Auto 4 Game Save Editor for PS3!!!!

How To Use Tool:

FAQ:

what is your skype I need help using this :mad:
04-20-2013, 03:09 AM #10
Originally posted by NoCurFew View Post
what is your skype I need help using this :mad:

Red-EyeX32 lol xD

The following user thanked Red-EyeX32 for this useful post:

DrunkMaster

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo