Post: help gta iv mod menu crash in ''starting a new game...'
08-13-2018, 05:41 AM #1
gabriel556
Save Point
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); I'm trying to put the mod '' trident '' menu in my gta iv, but when I change the update.img and start the game, it crash in '' starting a new game ... '' my ps3 is rebut 4.80, the gta I downloaded on the net and it is running in iso direct from the internal hd
08-13-2018, 05:46 AM #2
Rocket League <3
Originally posted by gabriel556 View Post
I'm trying to put the mod '' trident '' menu in my gta iv, but when I change the update.img and start the game, it crash in '' starting a new game ... '' my ps3 is rebut 4.80, the gta I downloaded on the net and it is running in iso direct from the internal hd

Put a clean update.img in, play the story until you get to a point where it saves (should be the first place you drive to) then make sure it saves then go and install the menus update.img. It should load after that Smile

EDIT: You should have put this under GTA 4 Modding Questions but its your first post so no worries Smile im sure a mod will move it at some point and close it Smile.
Last edited by Like ; 08-13-2018 at 06:09 AM.

The following user thanked Like for this useful post:

gabriel556
08-14-2018, 06:48 AM #3
gabriel556
Save Point
bro,I did what you said, the game loaded, but another problem came up, the mod menu is not loading, its like a normal game no mods :/
08-14-2018, 06:55 AM #4
gabriel556
Save Point
Originally posted by Like View Post
Put a clean update.img in, play the story until you get to a point where it saves (should be the first place you drive to) then make sure it saves then go and install the menus update.img. It should load after that Smile

EDIT: You should have put this under GTA 4 Modding Questions but its your first post so no worries Smile im sure a mod will move it at some point and close it Smile.

bro,I did what you said, the game loaded but another problem came up, the mod menu is not loading its like a normal game,
08-14-2018, 07:04 AM #5
Rocket League <3
Originally posted by gabriel556 View Post
bro,I did what you said, the game loaded but another problem came up, the mod menu is not loading its like a normal game,

Yeah dude i have the same issue with MD v13 it doesnt work for me but others it does idk what the problem is. But i would use MD v11. Ive heard V13 is buggy and bad anyways.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo