Post: Grand Theft Auto 4 (Won't Install to hard disk drive)
08-22-2018, 05:03 AM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Yesterday I decided to install Grand Theft Auto 4 The Complete Edition from this website and transferred the game files to the "GAMES" folder using FileZilla. After transferring all the files successfully to the "GAMES" folder, I launched the game through the Multiman as usual. After the loading the game, the loading screen where it shows all the pictures turns into this grey color in the background, like the background color of when the game is installing data to hard disk drive.

In other words it shows the background color, but not the status bar of the data being installed into the hard disk. Any fix?
08-22-2018, 05:07 AM #2
DH63
Retired Staff
Originally posted by SimpleXBelief56 View Post
Yesterday I decided to install Grand Theft Auto 4 The Complete Edition from this website and transferred the game files to the "GAMES" folder using FileZilla. After transferring all the files successfully to the "GAMES" folder, I launched the game through the Multiman as usual. After the loading the game, the loading screen where it shows all the pictures turns into this grey color in the background, like the background color of when the game is installing data to hard disk drive.

In other words it shows the background color, but not the status bar of the data being installed into the hard disk. Any fix?

If you haven't done so already, install all updates for the game before launching it through mmCM.
08-22-2018, 02:34 PM #3
I checked for updates through Multiman before launching the game, and multiman said it didn't find any updates.

How do you install all the updates of the game before launching it through mmCM.
Last edited by DH63 ; 08-22-2018 at 05:15 PM. Reason: Merged multiple replies to one
08-22-2018, 05:21 PM #4
DH63
Retired Staff
Originally posted by SimpleXBelief56 View Post
I checked for updates through Multiman before launching the game, and multiman said it didn't find any updates.

How do you install all the updates of the game before launching it through mmCM.

mmCM is the Cobra version of multiMAN. It stands for multiMAN Cobra Manager.

If you are using mmCM it is the same process if you were using standard multiMAN; press triangle over your game and search for updates.

Also, please do not create multiple replies on your thread in a row. You can edit your most recent reply to include any other information that you need to.
08-22-2018, 05:57 PM #5
I searched for an update as you told me, but it says it cannot find update information for this title.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo