04-06-2013, 11:03 AM #1
T-Y
Keeper
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); can anyone find a .pkg file that i can download for GTA iv better that CJ Production as most the mods dosn't work i cant use .img or .sco files because my ps3 isn't reading disk and it effects blackbox and file manager somehow :s

The following user groaned T-Y for this awful post:

Lols6842
04-06-2013, 08:16 PM #2
jack4au
Splicer
Originally posted by Y View Post
can anyone find a .pkg file that i can download for GTA iv better that CJ Production as most the mods dosn't work i cant use .img or .sco files because my ps3 isn't reading disk and it effects blackbox and file manager somehow :s

This makes no sense. The disc doesn't even pertain the the .img because its on your hdd and the sco files go in the .img, also how tf would it effect file manager and why would you use blackbox instead of multiman? Let me ask something, is your ps3 even jailbroken :'Winky Winkyand cjs menu works great, so does pinkhouse, so does the blackland project. Please move mods
07-11-2016, 03:29 PM #3
ST8Mods
Save Point
Go to PSNDL.com then go to packages then search for what you want.
02-24-2018, 03:37 AM #4
I have copied iso of GTAIV disk to hdd, I'm having trouble installing pinkhouse mod menu as i can't find usdir. Its not listed under games, its listed under ps3.iso as that is the only way i could copy the gtaiv disk into hdd that would actually play, I'm in front of the ps3 and computer if anyone can help! Thanks guys!
08-14-2018, 07:23 AM #5
gabriel556
Save Point
Originally posted by NotYourDope
First download the game updates (current is 1.0Cool Man (aka Tustin) then go to dev_hdd0/game/(title id)/USRDIR & replace the update.img.

hey my game crash in ''starting a new game...'' what do I have to do?

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo