04-20-2013, 01:59 AM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Well here I bring you my first Grand Theft Auto 4 Game Save Editor for PS3!!!!

This application allows you to open, view Grand Theft Auto 4 Game Saves Weapons And Money, this can be used for USB modding without any JB/CFW PS3.

Do not remove any files in the application's folder because then its not going to work correctly.

You must login or register to view this content.

This tool will work for all GTA 4 episodes like Gay Tony, The Lost and Damned, and normal GTA IV

How To Use Tool:
Copy GTA4 Game Save from PS3 to PC
Start Up Application and Open The Game Save Folder
Edit Game Saves however you like
Save All to save every changes to have made to the save files
Copy back to PS3 and you should be good to go.

FAQ:
- If you are having problems opening your gamesave, make sure you have RAGE.SAV file and that you have framework 4.0...

- If you cant save your gamesave, then make sure you have all the files that came with the save data.

- If you are having problems with the MSCVR100.dll error, then go to this site You must login or register to view this content. and download the .exe.

If you have any problems or bugs, please send me a PM ("Private Message")
Thanks for downloading and please don't abuse a good and enjoyable game

Thanks HolyCreepsHacks For Video

Thanks Ansity For Video
Last edited by Red-EyeX32 ; 11-07-2014 at 06:16 AM.

The following 87 users say thank you to Red-EyeX32 for this useful post:

..jigsaw, Day, /SneakerStreet/, -DirtySeX-, Eddie Mac, $$$ DANGER $$$, 4saken, Agent Beast, AGENT RIPGUT, AJ, Alex-George-HnM, Ansity., backstop12, BadChoicesZ, Ben, BO_JASSIM_Q6R, briizzy197, YouAppreciateMe, Capo837, CristinaRawr, CronicImpulse, Dishonor, geneyro, Gian_, NGUsoldier, Harry, hibye3, Hitman 47, HolyCreepsHacks, hooon, IDontModLobbies, iLLy-i, ImGsus, iOdysseus, ResistTheJamsha, Jassi123456, Jenxz, john connor 84, justsoboss, KeGeeST123, Khemz, TheMightyMoJo, Lols6842, LTBadBoy, malboa63, Mango_Knife, Midnight, MODZ4FUN420, network10, npsmick11, NUKES-X-MODS-X, OmegaBeta, oMODern_Edition, P$ycho, perrypus, Pixie Lott, primetime43, Rebuged, Rick, rolyat, Master Ro, ryd3r, SC58, Schnittlauch, Script Kiddie, Shots., Dacoco, SiLeX15, Smexeh, someoneelse12, Steven3657, SubTheKy3s, SWAT CLAN, th3gersi, TheBudgie, TravAU, war3s, wolf82, xePixTvx, xSoulEdge, xZrH_, Prime
07-22-2013, 10:46 PM #92
Originally posted by rolyat View Post
Awesome work! Keep it up :y:

Thanks I appreciate it Winky Winky
07-23-2013, 04:13 PM #93
Just downloaded, fixing to test it out. Smile Thanks!
07-24-2013, 01:37 AM #94
I edit my save fine, but once I convert it back to my Playstation 3 and boot up GTA IV, it notifies me that the save file was edited or corrupted... am I doing something wrong?
07-24-2013, 07:25 AM #95
BEEMAN545
Save Point
kool editor
07-26-2013, 06:42 PM #96
AA3
Do a barrel roll!
If I modify the completion to 99% and get a trophy that makes the game 100%, will I get the game completion trophy?
07-26-2013, 06:43 PM #97
-DirtySeX-
< ^ > < ^ >
Thanks for another awesome save editor man. Love it as always. Smile
07-26-2013, 10:55 PM #98
socia
Gym leader
is anyone else having problems using this? i always get a message when loading the game, it says the save is damaged and a new game will be started. i cant even get the cheats to work from bruteforce either. not sure what the hell im doing wrong, ive tried countless times. any replies would be great. thanks guys.
07-27-2013, 12:02 PM #99
Originally posted by EyeX32 View Post
Well here I bring you my first Grand Theft Auto 4 Game Save Editor for PS3!!!!

This application allows you to open, view Grand Theft Auto 4 Game Saves Weapons And Money, this can be used for USB modding without any JB/CFW PS3.

Do not remove any files in the application's folder because then its not going to work correctly.

This tool will work for all GTA 4 episodes like Gay Tony, The Lost and Damned, and normal GTA IV

How To Use Tool:
Copy GTA4 Game Save from PS3 to PC
Start Up Application and Open The Game Save Folder
Edit Game Saves however you like
Save All to save every changes to have made to the save files
Copy back to PS3 and you should be good to go.

FAQ:
- If you are having problems opening your gamesave, make sure you have RAGE.SAV file and that you have framework 4.0...

- If you cant save your gamesave, then make sure you have all the files that came with the save data.

- If you are having problems with the MSCVR100.dll error, then go to this site You must login or register to view this content. and download the .exe.

If you have any problems or bugs, please send me a PM ("Private Message")
Thanks for downloading and please don't abuse a good and enjoyable game

Thanks HolyCreepsHacks For Video

Thanks Ansity For Video

Thanks for another great tool!
07-31-2013, 10:17 AM #100
Will this work online man?

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo