04-04-2017, 08:27 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hi NGU I am now deciding to get into gta 4 mods. I have recently copied a copy of my friends gta 4 the complete edition and I updated it etc. when I load the game and select which game I want to play it begins to load then the screen gets dim. I figured it was just installing like gta 5 does I left my system on and restarted the game a night later and it still does the same thing. I tried going on tbgt and tlad but the same thing happened. I deleted my update file and other files related to gta 4 in the game data utility and tried again no luck any solutions or help?? Thanks
04-04-2017, 08:34 PM #2
I have a jailbroken PS3 also
04-07-2017, 04:38 AM #3
Buy an external hard drive, delete "GTA 4 Complete Edition" from hdd and install on USB External "Hard drive" suggest you also buy 1TB, if you encounter the same problem on other games, once installed on an external USB with " multiman "set on BD mirror and Exterior You must login or register to view this content.

And everything will work.
04-09-2017, 09:25 PM #4
I already have a 1tb installed in my system could I do the same thing but instead of selected exterior I select internal?
04-10-2017, 10:23 PM #5
The Hard Drive 1TB USB (External) not to be confused with the Hard Drive (Internal Ps3) Insert the wire into the PS3 USB, Once installed the game follow what the photo shows (Select External most 'BD mirror) The game it will put a little more normal Including installation of hdd game folder

but everything will work online.
Last edited by kalel333 ; 04-10-2017 at 10:27 PM.
04-15-2017, 11:26 PM #6
Yes I understand but I have a 1tb installed on to my PS3, is there any way to fix it without buying a new hdd?

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo