04-12-2017, 12:16 AM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});
**EDIT: Due to many requests, I made Debug EBOOTS for ALL GTA IV games! ayy lmao You no longer need to switch to 'Release Mode' to play. Hope you enjoy it!

Download the Standard GTA IV EBOOT You must login or register to view this content.
Download the GTA IV: Episodes from Liberty City EBOOT You must login or register to view this content.
Download the GTA IV: Complete Edition EBOOT You must login or register to view this content.

If you have any trouble with the EBOOT's, PLEASE LET ME KNOW! I'd hate to give people a non-working EBOOT.
Last edited by Redestructed ; 01-30-2018 at 08:22 PM.

The following 3 users say thank you to Redestructed for this useful post:

DrunknHtGuy35, gatekeeper1122, RexDd65
04-16-2017, 12:07 PM #2
toxy98ist
Save Point
BLUS or BLES version ?
04-17-2017, 12:31 AM #3
Originally posted by toxy98ist View Post
BLUS or BLES version ?

It's a debug EBOOT, so it will work for both BLUS and BLES versions of GTA IV Smile
10-08-2017, 07:10 PM #4
me666
Gobble
i love you
11-29-2017, 10:36 PM #5
nathanbeirne
NextGenUpdate Elite
Tried it with the complete edition in BLES01128 and got the freezing black screen.

It apparently doesn't work with the GTA IV: Complete Edition... or at least, not for me anyway.
I am having trouble running it properly internally.

It boots up with the original boot normally but gets stuck on the loading screen of any one game within GTA IV: Complete Edition.
Your eboot fails to load the game at all so I am not able to get to the game selection screen. Thanks for the share though!
Last edited by nathanbeirne ; 11-29-2017 at 10:39 PM.
12-22-2017, 06:19 PM #6
Originally posted by nathanbeirne View Post
Tried it with the complete edition in BLES01128 and got the freezing black screen.

It apparently doesn't work with the GTA IV: Complete Edition... or at least, not for me anyway.
I am having trouble running it properly internally.

It boots up with the original boot normally but gets stuck on the loading screen of any one game within GTA IV: Complete Edition.
Your eboot fails to load the game at all so I am not able to get to the game selection screen. Thanks for the share though!

This EBOOT is made specifically for the standalone version of Grand Theft Auto IV. I can make an EBOOT for the Complete Edition if you would like.

The following user thanked Redestructed for this useful post:

nathanbeirne
12-25-2017, 01:16 PM #7
nathanbeirne
NextGenUpdate Elite
Originally posted by Redestructed View Post
This EBOOT is made specifically for the standalone version of Grand Theft Auto IV. I can make an EBOOT for the Complete Edition if you would like.

YES PLEASE!
Would you add it your main post so that others may enjoy this great eboot you would make?
01-08-2018, 05:11 PM #8
Originally posted by nathanbeirne View Post
YES PLEASE!
Would you add it your main post so that others may enjoy this great eboot you would make?

Will do! I'll try my best to have it done as soon as possible.
06-28-2018, 03:09 PM #9
Can I use this EBOOT with BLJM 60346?
06-29-2018, 03:15 AM #10
Decommit
Little One
Originally posted by megamanexe2 View Post
Can I use this EBOOT with BLJM 60346?

yes you can use debug eboot with any version of a game as long as its debug

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo