09-20-2017, 08:48 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); I know this is kind of a stupid posts, so i remember back then modding on GTA IV and EFLC and i decided to go back and enjoy some of the EFLC times but when i install a mod menu for EFLC alllllll there are no cars and less peds but in GTA IV (original) when i use the pink house and activate one of the specific menus, all the trafic comes back but on EFLC the pinkhouse doesn't have that menu so how can i mod it so its not like a ghost town i

i know this all sounds stupid but i've been wondering for a year,*
10-03-2017, 01:51 AM #2
DPO23
Climbing up the ladder
Originally posted by ImprisonedHusky View Post
I know this is kind of a stupid posts, so i remember back then modding on GTA IV and EFLC and i decided to go back and enjoy some of the EFLC times but when i install a mod menu for EFLC alllllll there are no cars and less peds but in GTA IV (original) when i use the pink house and activate one of the specific menus, all the trafic comes back but on EFLC the pinkhouse doesn't have that menu so how can i mod it so its not like a ghost town i

i know this all sounds stupid but i've been wondering for a year,*

I had the same issue on GTA IV and EFLC using Major Distribution menu (with V9 10 and 11), I then decided to go back to a simple trainer (Evil Blunt) and I had no more problems.
12-12-2017, 02:09 PM #3
can i have a link to that trainer

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo