09-13-2013, 03:41 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Anybody know of any shops that will sell it this weekend
09-13-2013, 07:53 PM #2
xLew--
Former Staff
pm me or quote me if anyone knows a place selling them early in london/kent! i will be much appreicated

The following user thanked xLew-- for this useful post:

Alt
09-13-2013, 09:24 PM #3
Originally posted by Deranged007 View Post
Anybody know of any shops that will sell it this weekend

Originally posted by xLew
pm me or quote me if anyone knows a place selling them early in london/kent! i will be much appreicated

The only way you will get it 'early' is from game, they are opening just before midnight to sell so you may get it a few minutes early at most, the only other way is to pre order and hope it gets sent out early.
09-13-2013, 09:36 PM #4
xLew--
Former Staff
Originally posted by Plathunter8 View Post
The only way you will get it 'early' is from game, they are opening just before midnight to sell so you may get it a few minutes early at most, the only other way is to pre order and hope it gets sent out early.

thats where your wrong, small independent shops sell it whenever they get it. and when they get enough and they realise the mad demand for it and thats it not even out yet they bump the prices up to almost double the price. they can get away with it as they are a major/reputable retailer.
09-13-2013, 10:26 PM #5
Wondoh
Former Staff
Originally posted by xLew
thats where your wrong, small independent shops sell it whenever they get it. and when they get enough and they realise the mad demand for it and thats it not even out yet they bump the prices up to almost double the price. they can get away with it as they are a major/reputable retailer.

Yep I bought Black Ops 2 from a small shop on the Friday, was hoping to get GTA from there today but nothing in yet :(
09-13-2013, 10:29 PM #6
xLew--
Former Staff
Originally posted by Wondoh View Post
Yep I bought Black Ops 2 from a small shop on the Friday, was hoping to get GTA from there today but nothing in yet :(

if you track one down gimme a shout, hopefully your local! if find one ill let you know!

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo