09-18-2013, 03:55 PM #1
xLew--
Former Staff
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Is there any money exploits about, id like to make a few million or a billion lol, stocks take fucking ages to move and i really dont know what im doing apart from buy when its at a low sell when its peaking high.

It's just so slow.

I'e heard about this treasure chest exploit but i tried it and it didnt work, ive tried putting all my money down on the stock, setting my date and time years ahead and the stocks dont change atall.

Tips are welcome!
09-18-2013, 04:14 PM #2
Originally posted by xLew
Is there any money exploits about, id like to make a few million or a billion lol, stocks take fucking ages to move and i really dont know what im doing apart from buy when its at a low sell when its peaking high.

It's just so slow.

I'e heard about this treasure chest exploit but i tried it and it didnt work, ive tried putting all my money down on the stock, setting my date and time years ahead and the stocks dont change atall.

Tips are welcome!

Just buy small businesses and the money will build up.
09-18-2013, 04:16 PM #3
Gommy
I’m too L33T
From the signature i got today. It says buy the drug store first for Franklin, easiest place to start and brings in moderate cash and build up from there. I'll scan through more in depth later to see if there's anything about making fast money.

Gommy
09-18-2013, 04:23 PM #4
xLew--
Former Staff
Originally posted by Chris View Post
Just buy small businesses and the money will build up.

heard these still take a while to bring money in.

Originally posted by Gommy View Post
From the signature i got today. It says buy the drug store first for Franklin, easiest place to start and brings in moderate cash and build up from there. I'll scan through more in depth later to see if there's anything about making fast money.

Gommy

i got the guide too, i was hoping for a quick money fix that will bump me up quick time. ill have a little scan through it though
09-18-2013, 09:38 PM #5
Cryptic
Former Staff | Content Manager
Originally posted by Gommy View Post

Gommy

Originally posted by xLew
heard these still take a while to bring money in.

i got the guide too, i was hoping for a quick money fix that will bump me up quick time. ill have a little scan through it though

May I ask what guide y'all are referring to?
09-18-2013, 09:47 PM #6
Gommy
I’m too L33T
Originally posted by Cryptic
May I ask what guide y'all are referring to?

Bradygames, GTA 5 signature edition strategy book, 428 pages of helpful guides Smile

I got it off of Amazon, search: Grand Theft Auto V signature book

Hope this helps!
Gommy
09-18-2013, 09:58 PM #7
DEREKTROTTER
You're Goddamn Right
come on, no cheating Winky Winky

buy properties and you start to get a weekly income, it all adds up fast once you have multiple properties.
09-19-2013, 09:34 AM #8
xLew--
Former Staff
haha nah im good my players have little over 100k each for some reason i need a few million like loads of others seem to have. the as soon as online starts thats when the real grind happens. back to hustlin from £0 lol
09-20-2013, 11:40 AM #9
DrinkinMyStella
Vault dweller
I need money to buy the properties, that golf course is £150m, have no idea how to get that amount unless some later mission give a lot more than they have done, I'm on 35% of the way through.
09-20-2013, 05:16 PM #10
JP
Israeli/Palestinian Unity
Originally posted by DrinkinMeStella View Post
I need money to buy the properties, that golf course is £150m, have no idea how to get that amount unless some later mission give a lot more than they have done, I'm on 35% of the way through.

You make money on stocks etc for that kind of money. Keep investing to build up and eventually make bigger and bigger investments and you'll get amazing returns.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo