09-21-2013, 04:31 AM #1
xShadow
Pr0n ftw
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); The digital version of GTA on PS3 IS HORRIBLE, it has pop-in issues, and you can really notice them by just speeding on your bugatti veyron with upgraded turbo, the fastest car on the game, it appears that every user that bought the digital version of GTA V is gonna have to ring sony or live chat with them to get try and get a refund for GTA V, it's the worst version of the game so far, since xbox play disc BS already has a fix, and people on PS3 who downloaded the digital version have no hope, this has been the worst issue so far, no official word from rockstar, it looks like people with issues will have to either buy the disc version or an SSD, since people all over the net have been reporting that an SSD does not cause any issues, however we did not buy GTA V to upgrade our PS3's HDDs, we paid to play the game and enjoy it to its fullest, nobody warned us that we must have an SSD to run the game smooth, it's our right to get a refund.

Last edited by xShadow ; 09-21-2013 at 04:35 AM.
09-21-2013, 05:02 AM #2
ContagiousModz
Bounty hunter
This happens to me sometimes especially in the first cut-scene and throughout the map
09-21-2013, 05:41 AM #3
ResistTheMofo
Bounty hunter
Yea, i have digital version and sometime the ground, and building disappear...
09-21-2013, 06:21 AM #4
Leal
Pepe #1 Fan
Originally posted by ThatPrettyMOFO View Post
Yea, i have digital version and sometime the ground, and building disappear...

Spoilling the end of gta v in sb its not cool for me because i dont have it tears
09-21-2013, 06:23 AM #5
ResistTheMofo
Bounty hunter
Originally posted by Risq View Post
Spoilling the end of gta v in sb its not cool for me because i dont have it tears

Deal with it! EnzoNeeda
09-21-2013, 06:35 AM #6
Fleek Designs
< ^ > < ^ >
The digital version should not have been released until they fixed all the bugs . It happens on both systems so you know its something that need to be refunded or traded with the disc
09-21-2013, 05:57 PM #7
xShadow
Pr0n ftw
Originally posted by TRILLStudio
The digital version should not have been released until they fixed all the bugs . It happens on both systems so you know its something that need to be refunded or traded with the disc

I know and what really bothers me is that it's hardware related bug, meaning there's no patch that could possibly fix this and people are asking for it, rockstar has been ignoring people and sony accepting refunds (if you explain what the pop-in and texture issues are), it's the best thing they could do.

The following user thanked xShadow for this useful post:

ResistTheSun
09-22-2013, 08:16 AM #8
ResistTheSun
In Flames Much?
Wow that sucks to hear, guess it means sense as the textures are being streamed off the HDD the game also being played off the HDD.
Causing loading issues, I had a feeling that would happen based on the news the xbox version had the same problem.

:( Real shame, sadly not much they can do to fix that. PS3 showing it's age with it's slow HDD.
09-22-2013, 11:31 AM #9
DrinkinMyStella
Vault dweller
see i have that problem with disk version and game freezes alot.
09-22-2013, 11:57 AM #10
Joel
[move]Sal:madsal::laim:[/move]
Hahaha, Now I don't ever want to buy a download version of PS3 games.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo