10-01-2013, 02:11 AM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hey y'all, I've got an issue. I got all 50 spaceship parts and I still haven't received a trophy yet, its been about an hour since I got the final piece to make 50. Yes I went to Omega after and all that, but I still haven't gotten the trophy. I'd greatly appreciate it if some could help me out and tell me whats wrong or how to fix this.
10-01-2013, 02:20 AM #2
maps4890
ア丂刀 ︻デ═一
Originally posted by KernalHD View Post
Hey y'all, I've got an issue. I got all 50 spaceship parts and I still haven't received a trophy yet, its been about an hour since I got the final piece to make 50. Yes I went to Omega after and all that, but I still haven't gotten the trophy. I'd greatly appreciate it if some could help me out and tell me whats wrong or how to fix this.

2 things you may have to check...
1. Be Franklin and go to the mission with the space ship guy. ( O on the map) I think it pops after talking to him...may be wrong.
2. You activated cheats then saved the game. I think it will permanently disable trophies. You can check under stats for each character. If you didnt do any cheats then don't worry about this.
Last edited by maps4890 ; 10-01-2013 at 02:26 AM.
10-01-2013, 02:20 AM #3
Maggie Simpson
You talkin to me?
Try to reload the your last saved game... other than that i have no idea. :?:
10-01-2013, 03:34 AM #4
Originally posted by maps4890 View Post
2 things you may have to check...
1. Be Franklin and go to the mission with the space ship guy. ( O on the map) I think it pops after talking to him...may be wrong.
2. You activated cheats then saved the game. I think it will permanently disable trophies. You can check under stats for each character. If you didnt do any cheats then don't worry about this.

Uh oh, I used the helicopter cheat to get a part that was under the bridge, that might be why?

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo