10-30-2013, 11:30 PM #1
Arikdefrasia
Save Point
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Have they patched this? Because I've read the steps in multiple videos and in other forums and still can't get it to work. The thing that gets me is, when I'm supposed to press circle/triangle, my character makes no attempt to get in the tank at all. Even if I still keep the phone open after pressing triangle he doesn't teleport into it, walk around it, climb on it, nothing. I follow the directions to the T and he still wont get in with the way the instructions say to position the tank.

Anyone else having the same problem?
10-30-2013, 11:53 PM #2
Have you tried,

1. Parking the tank as close to the garage doors as possible then entering the garage on foot
2. exit the garage,
3. IMMEDIATELY switch to your pistol and aim into the sky walk back to the garage all whilst still aiming into the sky next hold Y/Triangle and accelerate while aiming up and you should be able to drive straight in.

Here's a video of it
You must login or register to view this content.
Last edited by XiZOwnage ; 10-30-2013 at 11:56 PM.
10-31-2013, 10:13 AM #3
Alt
Banned
Just buy one :vince:
10-31-2013, 08:54 PM #4
Arikdefrasia
Save Point
Originally posted by XiZOwnage View Post
Have you tried,

1. Parking the tank as close to the garage doors as possible then entering the garage on foot
2. exit the garage,
3. IMMEDIATELY switch to your pistol and aim into the sky walk back to the garage all whilst still aiming into the sky next hold Y/Triangle and accelerate while aiming up and you should be able to drive straight in.

Here's a video of it
You must login or register to view this content.

Tried it but it doesn't seem to work either. Specifically because the animation to get into the tank takes so long.
10-31-2013, 09:54 PM #5
NGU GHOST
The One And Only
Sleepy Head
Originally posted by Arikdefrasia View Post
Have they patched this? Because I've read the steps in multiple videos and in other forums and still can't get it to work. The thing that gets me is, when I'm supposed to press circle/triangle, my character makes no attempt to get in the tank at all. Even if I still keep the phone open after pressing triangle he doesn't teleport into it, walk around it, climb on it, nothing. I follow the directions to the T and he still wont get in with the way the instructions say to position the tank.

10-31-2013, 09:58 PM #6
Arikdefrasia
Save Point
Originally posted by NGU
Sleepy Head

That's helpful Choco
11-01-2013, 06:48 AM #7
napster11089
Do a barrel roll!
ive tried multiple times to get a tank that i bought into a garage, i dont think its possible.
11-01-2013, 10:56 AM #8
Originally posted by Arikdefrasia View Post
Have they patched this? Because I've read the steps in multiple videos and in other forums and still can't get it to work. The thing that gets me is, when I'm supposed to press circle/triangle, my character makes no attempt to get in the tank at all. Even if I still keep the phone open after pressing triangle he doesn't teleport into it, walk around it, climb on it, nothing. I follow the directions to the T and he still wont get in with the way the instructions say to position the tank.

Originally posted by napster11089 View Post
ive tried multiple times to get a tank that i bought into a garage, i dont think its possible.

Try this, he has a ton on his channel for jets, buzzards and swat vans which worked for me

11-01-2013, 03:38 PM #9
I found it was easiest having two fingers hovering over circle and triangle. After I had insured the tank I almost immediately got rid of it. 18000 insurance vs 1000 pegasus phone call

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo