Post: Cant find game on gta v cause no beach bum dlc !!! need help:(
12-15-2013, 10:34 AM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); i have gta v on a external hardrive and i play on my cfw , and eveytime i go and udate my gta v to 1.07 it restarts my ps3 , i updated it by going on the game on mutiman nd pressing [ ] and i ps update and it updates my games to 1.07 but when i try join my friends , it says something like diffrent data , because i dn hav the beach bum dlc

Anyone have the dlc files on file zilla that you can give me ???
12-22-2013, 11:28 AM #2
Originally posted by unboundModzzz View Post
i have gta v on a external hardrive and i play on my cfw , and eveytime i go and udate my gta v to 1.07 it restarts my ps3 , i updated it by going on the game on mutiman nd pressing [ ] and i ps update and it updates my games to 1.07 but when i try join my friends , it says something like diffrent data , because i dn hav the beach bum dlc

Anyone have the dlc files on file zilla that you can give me ???

Did you ever fix this problem cause im having that problem now.
12-24-2013, 06:28 PM #3
Agent Beast
I defeated!
Originally posted by TopTerrorist View Post
Did you ever fix this problem cause im having that problem now.

have you tried deleting all GTA V patches from game data utility? I think it should fix the problem
12-25-2013, 04:23 AM #4
yea i tired but my ps3 wont download the patches, it self reboot every time it tries
12-25-2013, 04:25 AM #5
Multiman wont allow me to update my games either. it keeps saying something about a flash drive. i get this message

(Please attach USB storage device to save update data and try again!)
12-25-2013, 08:00 AM #6
Agent Beast
I defeated!
Originally posted by TopTerrorist View Post
Multiman wont allow me to update my games either. it keeps saying something about a flash drive. i get this message

(Please attach USB storage device to save update data and try again!)

how bout you try to attach an external hard drive (like 100gb is fine) and then try to do it

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo