12-27-2013, 11:34 PM #1
ljjp
LJJP I GOT SWAG
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); OK So I see some of you don't like to get money from the modders so I seen this quote on R* website and I have posted it here for you so lets get started with this

Originally posted by another user
If you have been gifted a large sum of money or collected a large bounty, please submit a request to You must login or register to view this content. to have the money removed. If you were not engaged in any willful cheating or exploiting yourself, you do not need to worry about getting caught up in our work to separate out cheaters from the rest of the population.

update

In regards to reports of hacking and cheating in Grand Theft Auto Online, we are working on a fix that will remove any GTA$ gained through these blatant exploits, as well as prevent this from happening in the future. We'll also be taking appropriate measures very soon to punish anyone that we've discovered manipulating GTA Online in this manner (as we've stated previously, players who have received large sums of GTA$ but not engaged in any game manipulating through exploits can rest assured knowing they have nothing to fear).

POST BY 020king

Just a warning: once you submit a request rockstar will check your account inside out and if you have done any glitches like the Los Santos customs glitch and have more money than you have earned rockstar will throw you into the cheaters pool, basically if your stats don't add up they will labell u a cheater, I saw on the rockstar support some guy wanted rid of his money so he opened a ticket and rockstar put him in cheaters pool because they found on his account he had done an exploit before so only do this if u are 100% legit which is highly unlikely as this is nextgenupdate lol

go to this link you will see the message from R* You must login or register to view this content.
Last edited by ljjp ; 12-28-2013 at 12:14 AM.

The following 3 users say thank you to ljjp for this useful post:

{OM}1337{OM}, 020king, GrandTheftAutoV
12-28-2013, 12:03 AM #2
ljjp
LJJP I GOT SWAG
Originally posted by ljjp View Post
OK So I see some of you don't like to get money from the modders so I seen this quote on R* website and I have posted it here for you so lets get started with this

update

POST BY 020king

looks like R* are going to got on a ban wave
12-28-2013, 12:07 AM #3
Toke
PC Master Race
I wouldn't trust this until a message is sent out over gtao
Iots of innocent people will get banned as everyone online doesn't browse forums
12-28-2013, 12:11 AM #4
Claw
Hurah!
i got put in the cheater pool lol.
12-28-2013, 12:17 AM #5
ljjp
LJJP I GOT SWAG
Originally posted by Toke View Post
I wouldn't trust this until a message is sent out over gtao
Iots of innocent people will get banned as everyone online doesn't browse forums
added link to the top bro where the messege was said on the R8 forum
12-28-2013, 12:18 AM #6
ljjp
LJJP I GOT SWAG
Originally posted by Emulate View Post
i got put in the cheater pool lol.

me to then I stop playing lol or I deleted my install file now it wont re install because I have a scratch on the disk lol
12-28-2013, 12:33 AM #7
Toke
PC Master Race
Originally posted by ljjp View Post
added link to the top bro where the messege was said on the R8 forum

They also said before they aren't punishing people who got it randomly just people who actually did the mods
12-28-2013, 01:12 AM #8
Buttah
Banned
I don't know about you guys, but I consider this a payback to Rockstar for fucking us over with heists on GTA: Online.
12-28-2013, 01:47 AM #9
020king
< ^ > < ^ >
Originally posted by Particles View Post
I don't know about you guys, but I consider this a payback to Rockstar for fucking us over with heists on GTA: Online.

I agree with u but I think enough is enough now it's time for rockstar to patch this up as the game is almost unplayable with all the God mode kids, on a side note: I like your sig, my fav are the weeping angels and not feeling the new doctor :(
12-28-2013, 03:12 AM #10
Joel
[move]Sal:madsal::laim:[/move]
You must login or register to view this content.

Yup they are. Good job Rockstar. I want all this gay money gone!
I think they should add a money dumb where we can dumb this gay money in and heck we can play legit.
Last edited by Joel ; 12-28-2013 at 03:14 AM.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo