01-01-2014, 10:38 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hi, I was 2 strangers and freaks missions away from the trophy career criminal and I somehow managed to lose the save (I think it might have corrupted or something) :/ anyway I have the downloaded version of GTA V and I copied the save over but it said that the save wasn't mine and I couldn't use it, I deleted the game data and same thing, I followed several YouTube videos but it still won't work, I also read that you need to use the disk version so I've borrowed my friends. Can anyone explain to me how to use Bruteforce to change the save so I can use it please? I'm new to bruteforce so I don't know a lot about it.
01-02-2014, 02:34 AM #2
Gehirnstaub
I’m too L33T
Originally posted by lukeyboy8767 View Post
Hi, I was 2 strangers and freaks missions away from the trophy career criminal and I somehow managed to lose the save (I think it might have corrupted or something) :/ anyway I have the downloaded version of GTA V and I copied the save over but it said that the save wasn't mine and I couldn't use it, I deleted the game data and same thing, I followed several YouTube videos but it still won't work, I also read that you need to use the disk version so I've borrowed my friends. Can anyone explain to me how to use Bruteforce to change the save so I can use it please? I'm new to bruteforce so I don't know a lot about it.

The following 3 users say thank you to Gehirnstaub for this useful post:

cRaCk_, Kieron, The1337xLew-
01-02-2014, 01:39 PM #3
Thank you, that video helped Smile
01-02-2014, 02:09 PM #4
Claw
Hurah!
Originally posted by Gehirnstaub View Post

this post helped me too, thanks Happy
01-02-2014, 02:11 PM #5
Gehirnstaub
I’m too L33T
Originally posted by Emulate View Post
this post helped me too, thanks Happy

Best Tutorial Video so far I think. Smile
01-02-2014, 03:09 PM #6
Tom Fletcher
Little One
Thats why i love rebug Fake Save Data Owner no need to resign every game save Dancing
01-02-2014, 03:33 PM #7
Claw
Hurah!
Originally posted by Gehirnstaub View Post
Best Tutorial Video so far I think. Smile

it helped me get my 100% save on GTA V an IV so im happy:3

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo