01-17-2014, 09:01 PM #1
Kizza09
Are you high?
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Basically wondering if anyone is down to help me get bad sport as i'm bored of public lobbies so i need a lobby full of people willing to help me blow up their cars. if you not willing to help simply dont comment because there is really no need to waste time on a thread your gonna say is pointless when it really is pointless you commenting on something you dont care for Smile .. if willing to help then quote me or send me a message on psn saying NGU GTA my psn is kizza929. thanks Smile
01-17-2014, 09:12 PM #2
If you want to know I get in the cheaters pool 3 times and I don't know why … simply like this … first one was 1 week second one 1 week to … but now 2 month … just WTF R*
01-17-2014, 09:52 PM #3
Kizza09
Are you high?
Originally posted by 7mood4u View Post
If you want to know I get in the cheaters pool 3 times and I don't know why … simply like this … first one was 1 week second one 1 week to … but now 2 month … just WTF R*

lol unlucky, but i know how to get in there i just need peoples help to get me in the bad sport lobby as im bored of no action clean lobbies, i dont need cheaters pool lol.
01-18-2014, 12:10 AM #4
glv_54
Keeper
Bad sport and cheaters pool are one in the same. Just blow up people's cars online. It won't take you long.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo