01-18-2014, 02:15 PM #1
DoN-WaKiTa
< ^ > < ^ >
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); hi NGU,

i don't know what happend but i can't turn auto-aim on, not even in storymode. i can change aim options in storymode but nothing is happening. i saw a video that you can turn auto-aim on when you go to storymode and than go back to online but it didn't work. anyone else any idea's how to fix this?

cheers
01-18-2014, 02:39 PM #2
glv_54
Keeper
Damn man. That's all part if the new anti cheat features. You must have used an exploit or something. They are making it as hard as possible for us now...
01-18-2014, 03:06 PM #3
DoN-WaKiTa
< ^ > < ^ >
Originally posted by 54 View Post
Damn man. That's all part if the new anti cheat features. You must have used an exploit or something. They are making it as hard as possible for us now...

are you serious?! that sucks.
01-18-2014, 03:07 PM #4
glv_54
Keeper
No man I'm not serious lol sorry. Just couldn't resist lmao.

The following user thanked glv_54 for this useful post:

Kieron
01-18-2014, 03:31 PM #5
DoN-WaKiTa
< ^ > < ^ >
Originally posted by 54 View Post
No man I'm not serious lol sorry. Just couldn't resist lmao.

lol. good one! :yes:
01-18-2014, 05:57 PM #6
Respekted
Bounty hunter
Originally posted by Wakita View Post
*snip*

In some GTA:O servers, auto-aim is turned off. That might be the issue for online, but idk why it wouldn't work in story mode.
01-18-2014, 07:58 PM #7
Originally posted by Wakita View Post
hi NGU,

i don't know what happend but i can't turn auto-aim on, not even in storymode. i can change aim options in storymode but nothing is happening. i saw a video that you can turn auto-aim on when you go to storymode and than go back to online but it didn't work. anyone else any idea's how to fix this?

cheers

Try starting a new story mode save, it should start with the default settings: auto-aim on. The hopefully this will transfer to online.
01-19-2014, 02:44 AM #8
DoN-WaKiTa
< ^ > < ^ >
Originally posted by wolver461 View Post
Try starting a new story mode save, it should start with the default settings: auto-aim on. The hopefully this will transfer to online.

didn't work;

-delete savedata and start new game
-delete gamedata and reinstall updates
-upload older save

thx anyways for your idea's.
01-20-2014, 02:17 AM #9
solebishop
Bounty hunter
thats odd don, i cant find it neither. But i have been playing single player recently and i did not use any exploits. luckily i dont use auto-aim myself
btw, i wish they could give us some options in GTAO to turn on or off auto-aims like in GTA IV. Hate when people just use auto-aim and kill the people in cars.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo