01-29-2014, 04:40 PM #1
ljjp
LJJP I GOT SWAG
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Posted by Rockstar Games
Posted On December 24, 2013 19:32
Link to post You must login or register to view this content.

Question: I am in the Cheater Pool, and I noticed my timer keeps resetting, going up, or is stuck at zero. How can this be fixed?

Answer: We have received reports of a stuck or increasing timer in the Cheater Pool, and we are looking into this issue. If you would like to receive an automatic email notification whenever there is news about this, please log into the Support Site and click Subscribe at the top of this page

Updated 1/31/14: This issue was resolved with a recent fix. If you are currently in the cheater pool, please restart your console and log in to GTA Online again to verify your timer is correct. If your timer has expired, you may need to remove the dunce cap manually from the interaction menu. From the inventory, go into your inventory and change or remove your hat
Last edited by ljjp ; 02-02-2014 at 03:09 PM.
01-29-2014, 05:03 PM #2
jblaze519
Are you high?
It's stuck so u don't cheat again that's y rockstar nos the problem n that is y u r in there
01-29-2014, 05:22 PM #3
ljjp
LJJP I GOT SWAG
Originally posted by jblaze519 View Post
It's stuck so u don't cheat again that's y rockstar nos the problem n that is y u r in there
lol maybe that's right
01-29-2014, 05:28 PM #4
My friend is experiencing the same thing... hope they fix it soon Smile
01-29-2014, 05:43 PM #5
ljjp
LJJP I GOT SWAG
Originally posted by riky2709 View Post
My friend is experiencing the same thing... hope they fix it soon Smile
I am stuck with no timer at all
01-29-2014, 05:53 PM #6
jblaze519
Are you high?
There is a dsn sever for anti cheater pool and just keep the dsn on till it gets patched
01-29-2014, 06:22 PM #7
ljjp
LJJP I GOT SWAG
Originally posted by jblaze519 View Post
There is a dsn sever for anti cheater pool and just keep the dsn on till it gets patched
hi can you share with me then and wen you use it if there real can u get online with people that dint cheat
01-29-2014, 11:41 PM #8
Swifter
The Swift One
Originally posted by ljjp View Post
hi can you share with me then and when you use it if there real can u get online with people that dint cheat

You must login or register to view this content.
↑ If it still works, & it's basically a bypass out of cheaters pool only lobbies not "removing cheater status"... But if i were you i wouldn't do/use it, as once after your timer time is increased by months/years. And i've also read some who used it & got GTA console banned/blacklisted. :/
Last edited by Swifter ; 01-30-2014 at 12:45 AM.
01-30-2014, 12:05 AM #9
ljjp
LJJP I GOT SWAG
Originally posted by Swifter View Post
You must login or register to view this content.
↑ If it still works, & it's basically a bypass out of cheaters pool not "removing cheater status"... But if i was you i wouldn't do/use it, as once after your timer time is increased by months/years. And i've also read some who used it & got GTA console banned/blacklisted. :/

am not going to do it I will wait for r* to fix it I wanna get out and play it right
01-30-2014, 12:19 AM #10
I got 31 days and After this the Timer raised.. Last days i logged in and checked what the timer says and: yeeeesssss Iam out!! Next day: Message pops up says They put me in Cheater Pool and New Timer says 8 months and 8 days... Now my Money (6 Mio) reset again! Wtf, had First reset on Cheater Pool, then the Big reset on mainitenance and now again! Opened a support ticket but no answer Last week..

Yeh yeh Rockstar, the damn cheaters but what is about the Kids That Play this Game??? Pah!

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo