Post: FAO Forum Moderators: Please Create a GTA5 Online Ban Sub-section
01-29-2014, 10:23 PM #1
KimJongIl
Treasure hunter
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Apologies for not knowing how to contact the mods for the GTA5 forums and so starting a new thread but I'd like to ask them to create a new sub-section called "GTA5 Online Ban" and to move all of the ban-related thread there.

As I can't do it myself I offer a shiny new donkey to each moderator that helps with this.
Last edited by KimJongIl ; 01-29-2014 at 10:25 PM.

The following user thanked KimJongIl for this useful post:

DoN-WaKiTa
01-29-2014, 10:27 PM #2
Tustin
Balls of Steel
While I agree that there are oodles of threads about the bans, I don't really think it's necessary to create an entire sub-section just for this. I did create an all around ban research thread which the main reason for making that was to cut down on the amount of threads complaining about the bans. However, here's what I will do:
I'll rename my thread to something along the lines of "GTA Online ban discussion" where people can post their theories or concerns relating to the bans. That way it isn't an entire new section, but it should cut down on the amount of threads being made.

The following 4 users say thank you to Tustin for this useful post:

DoN-WaKiTa, KimJongIl, Darth Saul, Sal
01-29-2014, 11:02 PM #3
KimJongIl
Treasure hunter
Originally posted by Tustin View Post
I did create an all around ban research thread which the main reason for making that was to cut down on the amount of threads complaining about the bans.

Ok, thank you, but if you ever get a hankering for a donkey you know what needs to be done Winky Winky
01-29-2014, 11:27 PM #4
DoN-WaKiTa
< ^ > < ^ >
Originally posted by KimJongIl View Post
Apologies for not knowing how to contact the mods for the GTA5 forums and so starting a new thread but I'd like to ask them to create a new sub-section called "GTA5 Online Ban" and to move all of the ban-related thread there.

As I can't do it myself I offer a shiny new donkey to each moderator that helps with this.

i also noticed that some people don't understand the meaning of a 'videosection'. even after telling them about it (by me of other NGU users), they still can't find it. me no undertand english. LOL
01-30-2014, 08:15 AM #5
KimJongIl
Treasure hunter
Originally posted by WaKiTa View Post
i also noticed that some people don't understand the meaning of a 'videosection'

Is that the surgical removal of a video from someone's face? Winky Winky

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo