02-02-2014, 11:08 AM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); If the image below breaks any rules I apologize, it's merely a meme
[ATTACH=CONFIG]29657[/ATTACH]

1. Overly rude high pitched pre-teens with mics
2. People without mics who taunt using the console inbox
3. People who have limited vocabularies which are mostly aggressively vulgar for no reason
4. People on mics who use the N word every other word
5. People who cannot take losses well or winners who keep going on about it
6. Tanks, there is a time and place for those, dying a few times to kill you once isn't worth it.
7. People who blare "music" into their mics (thank you R* for changeable communication settings)
8. People who kill without provocation or to achieve anything (if i got a bounty on my head by all means try to claim it or if i offended you feel free to seek justice)
9. 9999 mini-gun bullets gone from dying once (I get its supposed to take 1 clip, the gun only has one clip but it's inconvenient to refill it and I'm lazy)
10. Hair glitches (I don't want darn cornrows nor to be bald, R* let me have my fallen Mohawk as it's intended!)

now onto you fellow forum members, what grinds your gears regarding this awesome game?

The following 5 users say thank you to lindi000 for this useful post:

asonlo, Droid200, Maniac2,
02-02-2014, 03:18 PM #2
ljjp
LJJP I GOT SWAG
Originally posted by lindi000 View Post
If the image below breaks any rules I apologize, it's merely a meme

3. People who have limited vocabularies which are mostly aggressively vulgar for no reason
6. Tanks, there is a time and place for those, dying a few times to kill you once isn't worth it.
7. People who blare "music" into their mics (thank you R* for changeable communication settings)
8. People who kill without provocation or to achieve anything (if i got a bounty on my head by all means try to claim it or if i offended you feel free to seek justice)
9. 9999 mini-gun bullets gone from dying once (I get its supposed to take 1 clip, the gun only has one clip but it's inconvenient to refill it and I'm lazy)
10. Hair glitches (I don't want darn cornrows nor to be bald, R* let me have my fallen Mohawk as it's intended!)

now onto you fellow forum members, what grinds your gears regarding this awesome game?

Sorry but whats the point to this
02-02-2014, 04:31 PM #3
Sorry but whats the point of your post.

The following user thanked lindi000 for this useful post:

Maniac2
02-02-2014, 05:07 PM #4
ljjp
LJJP I GOT SWAG
Sorry but whats the point of your post.
just askin
02-02-2014, 05:10 PM #5
KimJongIl
Treasure hunter
Originally posted by ljjp View Post
just askin

Yeah over-riding theme to the list seems to be a dislike of people so......
02-02-2014, 06:42 PM #6
-Luke
Former Staff
When you're trying to go to a mission or buy something in a shop and another player just goes in and kills you for no reason.
02-02-2014, 07:53 PM #7
DoN-WaKiTa
< ^ > < ^ >
If the image below breaks any rules I apologize, it's merely a meme

simple solution; don't go to public sessions.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo