02-09-2014, 06:14 PM #1
Criptus
< ^ > < ^ >
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); I recently broke up with my girlfriend and has been devastated since. She meant so much to me. So today I call up a friend to play GTA so i can talk to him. He gets on, he joins my public server. Not knowing a few others had their mic on, i tell my friend everything that has been happening and how i felt.. I was driving to Los Santos Customs near Vinewood when 2 cars stop me. I couldnt do much, i had no cash and barely had a few rounds in my pistol. not enough to someone.

HERES THE GOOD PART:

I HEAR A DEEP TONED VOICE. Really sounded like a thug or something.. He yells: "YO YO YO YO. YOU MOTHAFUCKA. GET OUT THE CAR" I do so.. He punches me and knocks me down and his friend stomps on me until im almost dead. BTW. My friend went to his kitchen to make something to eat. HE YELLS SOME MORE: "I DIDNT WANT TO JACK YOUR ASS, BOY BUT YOU KNOW WHY ME AND MY FRIEND ARE HERE? BECAUSE WE OVER HEARD YOUR CONVERSATION! *His friend yells : YEAH BITCH. The main guy who punched me says " HOW TH FUCK YOU GON LET YOUR FUTURE WIFE AND LIFE WALK AWAY. HOW THE FUCK YOU LET A GOOD GIRL GO YOU DUMBASS." I replied (not saying what i told him. ) So just as everythings going good. they let me go. But then he yelled one more thing... "MATTER OF FACT, GIMMIE YO FUCKING CAR TOO. IF SHES NOT BACK IN YOUR ARMS BY TOMORROW, YOU AINT GETTING YOUR CAR BACK. NOT ONLY THAT. WE GON SHOOT YOUR ASS AND KILL YOU FUCK ASS NIGGA. YOU BETTER GET HER BACK .

Thats my story of what happened this morning on GTA. It was so priceless. Never Forget.
Last edited by Criptus ; 02-09-2014 at 06:18 PM.

The following user thanked Criptus for this useful post:

02-09-2014, 09:59 PM #2
TheManDavid
Your mother!
If this actually happened, that's cool. I just found one thing wrong with it. You said that the deep voice dude said, "IF SHES NOT BACK IN YOUR ARMS BY TOMORROW, YOU AINT GETTING YOUR CAR BACK." but, you can easily get your car back by easily locking it and they wont be able to drive it anymore.
02-09-2014, 10:09 PM #3
A bunch of no lifers, n that was sad
02-09-2014, 10:39 PM #4
Criptus
< ^ > < ^ >
Originally posted by xI
If this actually happened, that's cool. I just found one thing wrong with it. You said that the deep voice dude said, "IF SHES NOT BACK IN YOUR ARMS BY TOMORROW, YOU AINT GETTING YOUR CAR BACK." but, you can easily get your car back by easily locking it and they wont be able to drive it anymore.

lol exactly, thats why i laughed so hard. I put my car on lock
02-11-2014, 11:33 AM #5
lololol
02-11-2014, 04:29 PM #6
Sand.Mann
Gym leader
well did you get your GF back?

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo