02-20-2014, 10:00 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); If went on gta 5 online and I was banned so I went onto another account it said I was banned so then I got pretty pissed and phones rock star, they said that I had 4 codes so I said so could I get unbanned and they sed no your console banned so I flipped shit. So people with modded accounts I would watch out ok guys. BTW you won't get account banned or console banned from Sony Smile

Sorry for bad English.
02-20-2014, 10:06 PM #2
Dank
Not Former Staff
Sorry to sound like a dick, but this is old news. We already know about the console bans.
02-21-2014, 11:14 AM #3
SoLDieRDaP
TuRKiSH PoWeR
Kids deserve there punishment, shouldn't of hacked in the first place.
02-21-2014, 11:37 AM #4
KimJongIl
Treasure hunter
Originally posted by OhhSimplexity View Post
If went on gta 5 online and I was banned so I went onto another account it said I was banned so then I got pretty pissed and phones rock star, they said that I had 4 codes so I said so could I get unbanned and they sed no your console banned so I flipped shit. So people with modded accounts I would watch out ok guys. BTW you won't get account banned or console banned from Sony Smile

Sorry for bad English.

Thanks for posting but as the others said, this really is old news. Were you afk for a month? Winky Winky
02-24-2014, 04:33 AM #5
Originally posted by SoLDieRDaP View Post
Kids deserve there punishment, shouldn't of hacked in the first place.

If hes signed up for this site, wouldn't it only make sense he hacked the game? I'm pretty sure you've hacked or modded a game before, otherwise you wouldn't be on this site, unless you just buy services
02-24-2014, 04:41 AM #6
KranK
Just a Mad Man
thats why i always say dont use common.rpf from random pepole lol . and never hack money on gta online but no one listen ..........
Originally posted by OhhSimplexity View Post
If went on gta 5 online and I was banned so I went onto another account it said I was banned so then I got pretty pissed and phones rock star, they said that I had 4 codes so I said so could I get unbanned and they sed no your console banned so I flipped shit. So people with modded accounts I would watch out ok guys. BTW you won't get account banned or console banned from Sony Smile

Sorry for bad English.
02-24-2014, 05:55 AM #7
Default Avatar
Dylan
I mod this game with no bans bitches Choco
02-24-2014, 06:00 AM #8
-DirtySeX-
< ^ > < ^ >
This is the reason why I have not modded this game in particular. I like this game and I would rather not be banned form it. I glitch though
02-24-2014, 06:24 AM #9
NGU GHOST
The One And Only
They can only ban u for 2 weeks at a time so i got told, its in their policyTiphat
Originally posted by Sexy
This is the reason why I have not modded this game in particular. I like this game and I would rather not be banned form it. I glitch though
02-24-2014, 06:28 AM #10
-DirtySeX-
< ^ > < ^ >
Originally posted by NGU
They can only ban u for 2 weeks at a time so i got told, its in their policyTiphat
But then u prob get whatever u modded taken away so it's like a waste of time and two weeks without gta? ya fuck that lmfao

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo