03-04-2014, 11:57 PM #1
urbanchemist
Dub Plate Destroyer
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); i had my account banned today. it's definitely not a cid ban because i changed it to 2 known working cid's. even used another account with one of the cid's and was able to go online. tried it again with my main account and it shows banned. so be careful what you do for right now. bans are going around. saw on another forum of accounts being banned for other users
03-05-2014, 04:38 PM #11
ady05113
Bounty hunter
Looks like Sony has started their small ban hammer on PSN Accounts lol.
03-05-2014, 07:32 PM #12
urbanchemist
Dub Plate Destroyer
i am hearing sony had a ban wave yesterday. so that is probably what happened
03-05-2014, 08:10 PM #13
omarboflot
I am error
Originally posted by urbanchemist View Post
i had my account banned today. it's definitely not a cid ban because i changed it to 2 known working cid's. even used another account with one of the cid's and was able to go online. tried it again with my main account and it shows banned. so be careful what you do for right now. bans are going around. saw on another forum of accounts being banned for other users

here what i did not to get banned
use latest SEN enabler to load a private CID,clear history ,now use PSN patch 2.14 to spoof ur CID and PSID by pressing X

do anything u want multiplier , god mode, player speed on badchoices and make stuff free
combined with garage editor

Rockstar sent me and email that i violated bec of modding blah blah
when i logged in i was not banned.
whowhowhowowooooooooooooooooooooooooo
03-05-2014, 09:47 PM #14
i had my account banned today. it's definitely not a cid ban because i changed it to 2 known working cid's. even used another account with one of the cid's and was able to go online. tried it again with my main account and it shows banned. so be careful what you do for right now. bans are going around. saw on another forum of accounts being banned for other users

what type of CFW were you using ?
03-05-2014, 11:55 PM #15
urbanchemist
Dub Plate Destroyer
Originally posted by fifa1911 View Post
what type of CFW were you using ?

rogero 4.50 spoofed to 4.55
03-06-2014, 04:47 AM #16
So I got unban today they didn't reset my level my stats kept all my money cars and I'm not even in bad sports is that normal
03-06-2014, 11:43 PM #17
Daprinc3
Do a barrel roll!

My psn account was banned on Tuesday apparently, I'm assuming its from spoofing my console id with a public one. But I didn't know that could get your account banned.
03-06-2014, 11:49 PM #18
Toxicbloke
Do a barrel roll!
Last edited by Toxicbloke ; 03-12-2014 at 02:57 AM.
03-07-2014, 12:13 AM #19
KFC
KFC is the best
@Toxicbloke
Wow... are you dumb...

The following 3 users say thank you to KFC for this useful post:

RAB, Dan Dactyl, KimJongIl

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo