03-04-2014, 11:57 PM #1
urbanchemist
Dub Plate Destroyer
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); i had my account banned today. it's definitely not a cid ban because i changed it to 2 known working cid's. even used another account with one of the cid's and was able to go online. tried it again with my main account and it shows banned. so be careful what you do for right now. bans are going around. saw on another forum of accounts being banned for other users
03-07-2014, 08:35 PM #20
KimJongIl
Treasure hunter
Originally posted by Daprinc3 View Post
My psn account was banned on Tuesday apparently, I'm assuming its from spoofing my console id with a public one. But I didn't know that could get your account banned.

If you are detected on CFW, Sony ban whatever account you were using at the time along with your console.
03-07-2014, 09:09 PM #21
Daprinc3
Do a barrel roll!
So that mean i should've spoofed my PSID? Also with spoofing an PSID, could i still use my PSN account or would i have to create a one. When using a public CID.

Originally posted by KimJongIl View Post
If you are detected on CFW, Sony ban whatever account you were using at the time along with your console.
03-07-2014, 09:24 PM #22
RAB
Splicer
Originally posted by Toxicbloke View Post
I was banned for doing the dns mission..... I tried my brothers GTAV game in my ps3 my account wasn't banned i tried my game in his ps3 with my account i wasn't banned but i was banned on my ps3 with my game... So i sold my gta and brought a new gta and it worked fine i wasn't banned then like a 2 weeks later i got my friend who's got a jb to mod my cash and rank i got banned AGAIN Not Happy or Sad so I'm going to sell my gta and buy a new 1..... Its just the game people what is banned But on your console xD

lmfao you being for real or taking the piss

The following 3 users say thank you to RAB for this useful post:

JordanCarr, Dan Dactyl, Kavi Modz
03-07-2014, 10:32 PM #23
KimJongIl
Treasure hunter
So that mean i should've spoofed my PSID? Also with spoofing an PSID, could i still use my PSN account or would i have to create a one. When using a public CID.

If your account is banned then it's gone, no matter what CID you use. Spoofing your CID would only have protected the console's CID from being banned.
03-08-2014, 12:33 AM #24
Default Avatar
Dylan
I have a quite stumping question for myself; I got one of my accounts banned from gta online using my CFW, then used another account on my CFW, changed neither cid or mac address and the second account worked fine no ban on gta.
I go on my OFW with the first account that got banned, and it wasn't banned on my OFW tears
03-08-2014, 04:46 AM #25
Originally posted by RAB View Post
lmfao you being for real or taking the piss

i actually think he believes his own bullshit
03-08-2014, 02:12 PM #26
i was banned from online back in december...tried going on again yesterday and i was on....they left me with 50 grand but didnt care about my cars or rank 855 that i didnt earn by any means. IM BACKKKKKK!!!!!
03-09-2014, 04:35 AM #27
Daprinc3
Do a barrel roll!
I understand that, i was talking about if i didnt want my account to get banned. Would I (A) Spoof my PSID or (B) create a new account.
Also if i spoof my PSID, could i still log in or will it be a different name?

Originally posted by KimJongIl View Post
If your account is banned then it's gone, no matter what CID you use. Spoofing your CID would only have protected the console's CID from being banned.
03-09-2014, 09:00 PM #28
KimJongIl
Treasure hunter
I understand that, i was talking about if i didnt want my account to get banned. Would I (A) Spoof my PSID or (B) create a new account.
Also if i spoof my PSID, could i still log in or will it be a different name?

Do both. And yes, if you spoof your CID you can log in with a different name after spoofing your CID.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo