03-04-2014, 11:57 PM #1
urbanchemist
Dub Plate Destroyer
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); i had my account banned today. it's definitely not a cid ban because i changed it to 2 known working cid's. even used another account with one of the cid's and was able to go online. tried it again with my main account and it shows banned. so be careful what you do for right now. bans are going around. saw on another forum of accounts being banned for other users
04-30-2016, 10:27 PM #47
SemjasesDev
I am error
Originally posted by urbanchemist View Post
i had my account banned today. it's definitely not a cid ban because i changed it to 2 known working cid's. even used another account with one of the cid's and was able to go online. tried it again with my main account and it shows banned. so be careful what you do for right now. bans are going around. saw on another forum of accounts being banned for other users

The server maintenance added some sort of back end scripts allowing Rockstar to view and modify things better in GTA Online last gen

The following user thanked SemjasesDev for this useful post:

chaosteam13mods
05-01-2016, 07:52 AM #48
Originally posted by SemjasesDev View Post
The server maintenance added some sort of back end scripts allowing Rockstar to view and modify things better in GTA Online last gen

I dont notice a difference, and I am modding 3 a day all with ridiculous stats. The only thing thats been different is that their servers are a lot more shittier.

The following user thanked Kavi Modz for this useful post:

chaosteam13mods
05-04-2016, 04:04 PM #49
idk so many people been getting banned lately Im using Serendipity and have like 2b and rank 1337 for like a month now and haven't been banned
05-05-2016, 10:08 AM #50
theyre always being banned
05-05-2016, 08:35 PM #51
RAPS_IN_4
Pokemon Trainer
I had 3 accounts banned the other day. Waited a few days, tried to go on to just adjust rank on an existing account. Loaded up story mode, went to, start-online-play gta online-solo session, and immediately after hitting 'x" it got perma-banned. switching consoles to try on the other one but I think luck has run out for OFW modders.
05-08-2016, 12:49 PM #52
Mxntas
Haxor!
Originally posted by 4 View Post
I had 3 accounts banned the other day. Waited a few days, tried to go on to just adjust rank on an existing account. Loaded up story mode, went to, start-online-play gta online-solo session, and immediately after hitting 'x" it got perma-banned. switching consoles to try on the other one but I think luck has run out for OFW modders.

Yeah you must be using that new deadeditzz menu , you gotta be careful with it , the unlock all gives every trophy in the game .. That gives you the ban
05-13-2016, 03:38 PM #53
RAPS_IN_4
Pokemon Trainer
Originally posted by Mxntas View Post
Yeah you must be using that new deadeditzz menu , you gotta be careful with it , the unlock all gives every trophy in the game .. That gives you the ban

Yeah I was watching a video on what sets off what level of flags, and basically everything there has some chance of getting you banned. On the bright side it seems like the ban wave is over because I've been able to do tons of accounts in the last week or two, with no issues. I did switch ps3's tho, so maybe that helped. I think I was on the verge of a console ban with the other one.
05-13-2016, 08:05 PM #54
Mxntas
Haxor!
Originally posted by 4 View Post
Yeah I was watching a video on what sets off what level of flags, and basically everything there has some chance of getting you banned. On the bright side it seems like the ban wave is over because I've been able to do tons of accounts in the last week or two, with no issues. I did switch ps3's tho, so maybe that helped. I think I was on the verge of a console ban with the other one.

Yeah , basically you get a cid ban from gta .. I never had any problems doing accounts on older menus but this new one got me a two week after 1 account , and the only new thing it can do is no recoil mod basically , was so happy it had a custom cash input thing but that only goes to 2.147 bil so it's useless , wanted trillion $ accounts :'(
05-25-2016, 05:39 PM #55
And this is why I don't mod on OFW anymore. I've been banned once and since then it's all CFW for me. I mod accounts and sell them for CIDS. Basically I'm kicking ass

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo