03-04-2014, 11:57 PM #1
urbanchemist
Dub Plate Destroyer
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); i had my account banned today. it's definitely not a cid ban because i changed it to 2 known working cid's. even used another account with one of the cid's and was able to go online. tried it again with my main account and it shows banned. so be careful what you do for right now. bans are going around. saw on another forum of accounts being banned for other users
03-05-2014, 12:58 AM #2
Dank
Not Former Staff
If you used that one CID that lasted like two weeks, that probably got you banned.
03-05-2014, 01:15 AM #3
Reus_BVB
League Champion
Originally posted by S14 View Post
If you used that one CID that lasted like two weeks, that probably got you banned.

vouch this lol xD
03-05-2014, 02:12 AM #4
DoN-WaKiTa
< ^ > < ^ >
Originally posted by urbanchemist View Post
i had my account banned today. it's definitely not a cid ban because i changed it to 2 known working cid's. even used another account with one of the cid's and was able to go online. tried it again with my main account and it shows banned. so be careful what you do for right now. bans are going around. saw on another forum of accounts being banned for other users

important question that ppl wants to know; what did you do that got you banned?
03-05-2014, 02:16 AM #5
urbanchemist
Dub Plate Destroyer
Originally posted by WaKiTa View Post
important question that ppl wants to know; what did you do that got you banned?

lol i wish i knew.
03-05-2014, 11:35 AM #6
ady05113
Bounty hunter
do you mean PSN Account banned?
03-05-2014, 12:23 PM #7
Cascas
Pokemon Trainer
Yes i use only netcheat for upgrade my new car but i banned
03-05-2014, 03:25 PM #8
Got banned yesterday for money hack.

Can still go online with another account btw.
03-05-2014, 03:33 PM #9
philipeininger
Treasure hunter
Originally posted by urbanchemist View Post
i had my account banned today. it's definitely not a cid ban because i changed it to 2 known working cid's. even used another account with one of the cid's and was able to go online. tried it again with my main account and it shows banned. so be careful what you do for right now. bans are going around. saw on another forum of accounts being banned for other users

I Went Online Then Banned FUCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
03-05-2014, 03:44 PM #10
bzerk1
Bounty hunter
been banned on 1 ps3 for over 3 weeks when i was hearing it was 2 weeks only, same account works on another console

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo