03-14-2014, 05:18 PM #1
cielphantomhive
Can’t trickshot me!
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); So i was browsing 7s and found this great story Made by You must login or register to view this content. and thought i would post it:

You must login or register to view this content.

I don't know about you, but I've noticed that my scared crybaby mechanic seems to be nowhere these days. Sure he answers the phone. Sure he delivers the cars I ask for. Maybe he got tired of the beatings.. maybe he didn't like bullet wounds and having everything in his wallet taken every time (fyi.. that condom that says use by 2008 is no longer safe). Every time I order a car now, that punk waits till my back is turned, delivers the car and gets out of sight.

Everything changed today.

It's been a while since I've been to Paleto bay. With such a beautiful place not far, I decided to take a little road trip up North and experience the small, ocean side town once again. It was a nice day, the sun was out and the crashing of ocean waves could be heard as I rolled down the windows of my newly acquired Jester. All of this excitement got me thinking that maybe it was time to upgrade the Jester and maybe throw on a fresh coat of paint, so I made way to the local Beeker's automotive shop.

Just as I pull into the parking lot guess who I see smoking a drag hanging out right in front of Beeker's Garage? You guessed it.. my mechanic. I didn't want to make a big deal of it at first, so I drove up, got out and just looked him in the eye. He looked back and continued taking puffs not saying a word. All of this silence began to send me into a rage. I pulled out the first weapon I had on me which was my Pistol and pointed it directly between his two eyes. He dropped his cigarette and ran. This punishment would have been too easy so I put my gun away and ran after him. After a short distance I caught up and threw all my weight and punched him square in the head. To my disbelief he got right back up and began to run again. I knew he couldn't take another punch so I did the only rational thing I could think of. I ran back to my car and began chasing him from the driver's seat.

I laughed hysterically as I rammed him over and over. Finally he wasn't getting back up. I got out and inspected my car for damage. Small dings and blood splatter covered the entire right corner and a broken headlight was proof that this was no minor accident. As I looked at him and then back at my car, all I could hear in my head was "Scratch was already there, right?" In a rage I took out my Tommy gun and pelted his corpse shaking him violently and splattering blood everywhere. When I finally exhausted the remaining bullets, I put the gun away and got back in my car. I started to drive away and I decided to send him one last reminder that 'this wasn't over'. I lobbed a sticky bomb over his lifeless corpse and then enjoyed the explosive sound from a couple blocks away.

Please don't morn for my mechanic. He seems fine. All that explosive power caught the attention of the local sheriff and I was taken down a few miles down the road. My vehicle was impounded and once more my mechanic was happy to deliver another vehicle.

Last edited by cielphantomhive ; 03-14-2014 at 05:20 PM.

The following 6 users say thank you to cielphantomhive for this useful post:

Dank, CodJumper:, Im_Clan, Joel, KimJongIl, Rebuged

The following user groaned cielphantomhive for this awful post:

Slay No More
03-14-2014, 05:26 PM #2
TheManDavid
Your mother!
I wouldn't call this "great" but, it was ok.
03-14-2014, 05:43 PM #3
Drumma516
Can’t trickshot me!
Originally posted by cielphantomhive View Post
So i was browsing 7s and found this great story Made by You must login or register to view this content. and thought i would post it:

I don't know about you, but I've noticed that my scared crybaby mechanic seems to be nowhere these days. Sure he answers the phone. Sure he delivers the cars I ask for. Maybe he got tired of the beatings.. maybe he didn't like bullet wounds and having everything in his wallet taken every time (fyi.. that condom that says use by 2008 is no longer safe). Every time I order a car now, that punk waits till my back is turned, delivers the car and gets out of sight.

Everything changed today.

It's been a while since I've been to Paleto bay. With such a beautiful place not far, I decided to take a little road trip up North and experience the small, ocean side town once again. It was a nice day, the sun was out and the crashing of ocean waves could be heard as I rolled down the windows of my newly acquired Jester. All of this excitement got me thinking that maybe it was time to upgrade the Jester and maybe throw on a fresh coat of paint, so I made way to the local Beeker's automotive shop.

Just as I pull into the parking lot guess who I see smoking a drag hanging out right in front of Beeker's Garage? You guessed it.. my mechanic. I didn't want to make a big deal of it at first, so I drove up, got out and just looked him in the eye. He looked back and continued taking puffs not saying a word. All of this silence began to send me into a rage. I pulled out the first weapon I had on me which was my Pistol and pointed it directly between his two eyes. He dropped his cigarette and ran. This punishment would have been too easy so I put my gun away and ran after him. After a short distance I caught up and threw all my weight and punched him square in the head. To my disbelief he got right back up and began to run again. I knew he couldn't take another punch so I did the only rational thing I could think of. I ran back to my car and began chasing him from the driver's seat.

I laughed hysterically as I rammed him over and over. Finally he wasn't getting back up. I got out and inspected my car for damage. Small dings and blood splatter covered the entire right corner and a broken headlight was proof that this was no minor accident. As I looked at him and then back at my car, all I could hear in my head was "Scratch was already there, right?" In a rage I took out my Tommy gun and pelted his corpse shaking him violently and splattering blood everywhere. When I finally exhausted the remaining bullets, I put the gun away and got back in my car. I started to drive away and I decided to send him one last reminder that 'this wasn't over'. I lobbed a sticky bomb over his lifeless corpse and then enjoyed the explosive sound from a couple blocks away.

Please don't morn for my mechanic. He seems fine. All that explosive power caught the attention of the local sheriff and I was taken down a few miles down the road. My vehicle was impounded and once more my mechanic was happy to deliver another vehicle.

Lol I Thought it was Funny, very grizzly but hillarious nonetheless
03-14-2014, 06:43 PM #4
SoLDieRDaP
TuRKiSH PoWeR
That was fun to read Not Happy or Sad
03-14-2014, 07:33 PM #5
RayJ_chugs
[move] No Founder [/move]
lol that was hilarious very thorough
03-14-2014, 07:43 PM #6
Toke
PC Master Race
Not even funny...
03-15-2014, 12:31 AM #7
Cain532
Vault dweller
haha well played good sir
03-15-2014, 08:11 AM #8
Joel
[move]Sal:madsal::laim:[/move]
Poor mechanic man.... WHY DO THIS TO HIM! he delivers your cars :(
03-20-2014, 09:14 AM #9
Siknik64
Gym leader
tfw the mechanic doesn't deliver your cars anymore due to R*'s bullshit patches.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo