03-29-2014, 01:11 AM #1
xhonda
Haxor!
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); I need help on if I should use a save editor or jail break my ps3 to use mztool.
Which is better? And if the save editor is better which one?
03-29-2014, 01:40 AM #2
kristijan1001
I’m too L33T
Originally posted by xhonda View Post
I need help on if I should use a save editor or jail break my ps3 to use mztool.
Which is better? And if the save editor is better which one?

you cant jailbreak your ps3 when you are on OFW and save ditor is not for online.You need to be on 3.55 OFW so you can jailbreak which i know you arent.
03-29-2014, 01:42 AM #3
xhonda
Haxor!
Originally posted by kristijan1001 View Post
you cant jailbreak your ps3 when you are on OFW and save ditor is not for online.You need to be on 3.55 OFW so you can jailbreak which i know you arent.

You are correct i am not. Is there a link you can send so I can do so. I am really interested. I used a save editor for GT5 and brute force and some hex program that have me offsets on which I can change the variables. But I'm guessing gta v is a little different. If you can help me with any information it will be greatly appreciated.
03-29-2014, 01:47 AM #4
kristijan1001
I’m too L33T
You are correct i am not. Is there a link you can send so I can do so. I am really interested. I used a save editor for GT5 and brute force and some hex program that have me offsets on which I can change the variables. But I'm guessing gta v is a little different. If you can help me with any information it will be greatly appreciated.

to get jailbroken you will need an Flasher ,and only some models are downgradable...as for the save editor you can google it ,and you can get cars only in singleplayer which you can then do a glitch to transfer them to multiplayer and nothing else no godmode,speed etc for multyplayer ,only for singleplayer
03-29-2014, 01:49 AM #5
xhonda
Haxor!
What do you mean only some models are downgrade able? And where would I began to find this flasher. Seriously thanks for all your help! Greatly appreciated.
03-29-2014, 01:54 AM #6
kristijan1001
I’m too L33T
What do you mean only some models are downgrade able? And where would I began to find this flasher. Seriously thanks for all your help! Greatly appreciated.

a flasher is around 100$ and can be bought on the web its hard job for you and you should find a guy to do it for you because requires changes in the hardware....you can check the wiki for downgradable models superslims are not supported ! some models on slim and pritty far 60% of the fat models
03-29-2014, 01:55 AM #7
xhonda
Haxor!
Ugh. That bust my
Bubble on jbing my ps3
Thanks for all the information !
Now time to find someone with hardware.
03-30-2014, 09:20 PM #8
good luck on your journey

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo