Post: For some reason, GTA5 is installing downloadable content for no reason?! Help me plz
03-29-2014, 05:34 AM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); So Hey guys, the title explains mostly everything but Ill get into more detail in here.

First Off, Today I got GTA5 and put it into my ps3, After wards, I had to the 1.11 update and then as soon has that got done, Gta5 worked perfectly.

Later on during me playing GTA5, I was wondering on modding gta5 and I deleted the regular EBOOT.BIN to a Debugged EBOOT.BIN because I was on DEX. Then everything works perfect and all, the game loads until right after it says the parts to do not shut off the system. Then Out of NO WHERE you have this Huge File that is like 8500 MB+ that is downloading. So I said Ok, I guess its something that it has to do. I let it happen and then I come to find out that no one can join me and I cant join them either. I ask my cousin if he can join me or not and he says that he cannot because I have downloadable content which he doesn't.

So I was like WTF! lol, and then when I try and find a new game session, I get loaded back to a private Online game session that I'm host on and Then I cant find anyone to play with. Afterwards, I thought Hey! let me go and delete the patch that had a custom EBOOT.BIN in, and then I deleted it, I had no gamefiles of GTA5 on my ps3 (I HOPE, I just deleted the patch BLUS31156) and when I try and load the game, the 1.11 patch ask me to install so I do, and then once done installing, its loading the game and then its installing the 8500 MB+ file again. I cant seem to get rid of it, it just keeps following me.

So later on, I try and load the game/disc on my other ps3 and It does the same thing?!?!

Can someone please help me?!?! I would really appreciate it lol Smile

Thanks for Reading this - ImmPerez Out
03-29-2014, 05:51 AM #2
Eddie-Lucas
< ^ > < ^ >
Delete the Game Cache in MM let it install the last time. and that shoud fix it.

Originally posted by ImmPerez View Post
So Hey guys, the title explains mostly everything but Ill get into more detail in here.

First Off, Today I got GTA5 and put it into my ps3, After wards, I had to the 1.11 update and then as soon has that got done, Gta5 worked perfectly.

Later on during me playing GTA5, I was wondering on modding gta5 and I deleted the regular EBOOT.BIN to a Debugged EBOOT.BIN because I was on DEX. Then everything works perfect and all, the game loads until right after it says the parts to do not shut off the system. Then Out of NO WHERE you have this Huge File that is like 8500 MB+ that is downloading. So I said Ok, I guess its something that it has to do. I let it happen and then I come to find out that no one can join me and I cant join them either. I ask my cousin if he can join me or not and he says that he cannot because I have downloadable content which he doesn't.

So I was like WTF! lol, and then when I try and find a new game session, I get loaded back to a private Online game session that I'm host on and Then I cant find anyone to play with. Afterwards, I thought Hey! let me go and delete the patch that had a custom EBOOT.BIN in, and then I deleted it, I had no gamefiles of GTA5 on my ps3 (I HOPE, I just deleted the patch BLUS31156) and when I try and load the game, the 1.11 patch ask me to install so I do, and then once done installing, its loading the game and then its installing the 8500 MB+ file again. I cant seem to get rid of it, it just keeps following me.

So later on, I try and load the game/disc on my other ps3 and It does the same thing?!?!

Can someone please help me?!?! I would really appreciate it lol Smile

Thanks for Reading this - ImmPerez Out
03-29-2014, 05:55 AM #3
Originally posted by Lucas View Post
Delete the Game Cache in MM let it install the last time. and that shoud fix it.

Can you please tell me were the Game Cache is in FileZilla and what is MM? Thanks Dude Smile I really would Appreciate it
03-29-2014, 08:37 AM #4
RayJ_chugs
[move] No Founder [/move]
Originally posted by ImmPerez View Post
Can you please tell me were the Game Cache is in FileZilla and what is MM? Thanks Dude Smile I really would Appreciate it

MM is multi man

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo