04-02-2014, 05:31 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});
WHAT REALLY GRINDS MY GEARS

GTA V EDITION
[ATTACH=CONFIG]30558[/ATTACH]

Okay so I Decided to go to the Strip Club for the very first time. To my surprise it was a very nice establishment with neon lights and half naked women. There was one girl in particular who caught my eyes! She lets me call her Cheetah. She was absolutely dominating on the pole. I had never seen anything like it before. I went to take a closer look. I got close and I did the option to lean over the edge to get a closer look. She deserved all the money I was throwing at her. And she liked it. I could tell because her like meter was raising more quick than a young boys erection. Anyways just before the bar got full she left. I couldn't believe it! She played me! I think it's hilarious she took my heart and played it like a fucking game. I had to throw at least 10 grand at her and for what? SADNESS! As I'm walking away all sad a lovely women greeted me saying it looked like I could use a dance. She was so nice to me and knew exactly what to do to cheer me up. So I gave her $40 and she took me to the back. I sat in the chair which may I say it was very comfortable. With no hesitation she started dancing on top and around me. She even told me I could grab her while the bouncer was not looking if that would help me feel better. I couldn't believe how nice she was being to me. I kept complimenting her and holding her when I was allowed and I had a very good time. Her like bar was full and she still kept on going. After the dance she asked if I wanted another? She even brought in another women to dance with her. AND YOU WOULDN'T BELIEVE WHO IT WAS. In comes cheetah. And she didn't even give me a second look. She acted like she didn't even know me. I knew it was her cause she reeked of my hard earned money. They began dancing and the entire time I was looking at her. She absolutely disgusts me. She wasn't even enjoying the dance. She couldn't wait for it to end. What a complete bitch. After the dance I asked the first women to come home with me RIGHT IN FRONT OF THAT BITCH CHEETAH to get her jealous. Unfortunately she said no to me so I once again got up sad and just when I was about to leave the club I meant this beautiful young lady named nikki. I approached her and asked her for a dance. She said yes and took me to the back. She had the most beautiful body I had ever seen and for 5 minutes it belonged to me! Once again I complimented her and held her when possible to get her to like me. Once she was done I asked her to come home with me and she said yes! I was so happy! I quickly got up, jumped in my Entity XT Chromed out and picked her up behind the club and rushed her to her home. Expecting a good time once we got there is exactly what we did. We had sex and she moaned so loud. How'd she know i'd like that? I spent the night and in the morning I left her house but as soon as I left I called her and she didn't answer:( so I got in my car and started driving away and I got a text from her saying she already misses me! I was so happy to hear from her so soon! I opened the message and it was actually a picture message of her breasts! She knew i'd miss them! Ugh she is so damn sweet to me. With a big smile on my face I called her back and this is what she said... "Sorry the doctor said I couldn't take any dick right now" Okay bitch listen. I was gone for 5 fucking minutes. Unless you got fucking marty or doc from god damn back to the future your whore ass is not getting to the doctor and back in 5 minutes. I called her back to give her a piece of my mind and she didn't pick up. And now she isn't answering any of my calls. I feel like she used me as a one night stand and im afraid im going to do something I regret. Guys I have a pistol with max ammo and im afraid of hurting myself with it. Knowing I would never kill myself I went on a rampage and killed over 50 civilians injuring over 100 and killing over 20 police officers. With the cops on me I was quickly driving back to the club just to show these strippers who think this is a god damn game how it feels to hurt me. Just outside the door a police officer killed me. I never got to say goodbye to my dancers. And now I was dead. Long story short unless you want your heart ripped to pieces do not go into the strip club because it really grinds my gears! YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!

-Hello guys! You have just read my What Really Grinds My Gears: GTA V Edition. What I do in these are try to write funny short stories of real experiences in video games. I will be doing these 1-2 times a week and I think it is a fun thing to do so why not! Lol if you guys would Rate my What Really Grinds my Gears posts and write a little something about it I would appreciate it and as long as they get good reviews I will keep doing more Happy Thanks all!!!
Last edited by Angry Birds ; 04-02-2014 at 07:39 PM.

The following 10 users say thank you to Angry Birds for this useful post:

$цpєямои, Gehirnstaub, GrandTheftAutoV, IIFusiionsII, Mr Grumpy, network10, SectorHydra, TonyTheRoyal_, worrorfight, xRaay
04-02-2014, 05:35 PM #2
haeb
Grunt
Tldr!

The following user thanked haeb for this useful post:

Dope.
04-02-2014, 05:42 PM #3
Originally posted by haeb View Post
Tldr!

Not sure what TLDR means
04-02-2014, 05:58 PM #4
Sirprizer
I’m too L33T
Originally posted by Angry
Not sure what TLDR means

lol means too long didnt read
04-02-2014, 07:35 PM #5
Originally posted by 11363
lol means too long didnt read

Lmao oh okay
04-02-2014, 07:48 PM #6
HyJacker
Little One
make it into a movie
04-02-2014, 09:03 PM #7
Originally posted by Hyjacker View Post
make it into a movie

lets do it! Me and you! 50/50 the whole way through
04-02-2014, 10:02 PM #8
Good post bro Happy

The following user thanked GrandTheftAutoV for this useful post:

Angry Birds
04-02-2014, 10:12 PM #9
Originally posted by GrandTheftAutoV View Post
Good post bro Happy

lmao thanks! Not bad for my first post eh? :P
04-02-2014, 10:20 PM #10
CEO
Climbing up the ladder
Omg....The same thing happened to me back in 68! The bitch called me baby and Once I offered the engagement he said she would tell me later. I never heard from him again.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo