06-22-2014, 05:05 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hello Guys,
Gta Online Crew Recuitment

I just created a new crew and all of you are welcomed in. To make things simple tell me if ur a modder and i will make you the lieutenant so that other members of the crew will know who to contact for mods. I myself am a modder. If you join in one of my lobbys you will surely see some crazy shit happening :P
There is no chance of you getting banned if you join one of my lobbys.
Please don't kill crew members or blow their cars up on purpose or if not ill ban you from the crew. Please also be nice and help kill those players who are trying to kill our crew members.
Don't join if you only want mods done on ur account!
We are here to have fun and mess around. I don't troll anyone as i know how it feels getting trolled.

This is how you can get a higher post in the crew

-Muscle = After you join
-Representative = After you have stayed in the crew for more then a month
-Lieutenant = If you are a modder
-Commisioner = If you are really very trusted

You can click You must login or register to view this content. and you will be taken to the rockstar social club crew.
THIS IS FOR PS3 ONLY!!!

Please be warned! When asking for mods/hacks for your account there is a chance of getting banned. Please do not hate if you do get banned from gta online because of mods done to your account. Some people will help and do it for free. I might do mods for your account if you are a Representative I WILL ONLY BE DOING IT FOR SOME OF THE REPRESENTATIVE NOT ALL. THERE IS A CHANCE OF GETTING BANNED!. DON'T BLAME ME IF ROCKSTAR DOES ANYTHING TO YOUR ACCOUNT. I WONT BE RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY BANS ON UR ACCOUNT/ CONSOLE. THERE ARE PEOPLE WHO GOT BANNED BEFORE INCLUDING ME. JOINING A LOBBY WITH ME IS COMPLETELY SAFE THOUGH.

Join if you want there's no need to hate!!

The following 4 users say thank you to NGU Whale for this useful post:

CFW Modder, TheBigNguBoss, TheOneRock
06-22-2014, 08:35 PM #2
Hey I just joined. I'm MrBerricsDEX. I RTM.
06-23-2014, 09:03 AM #3
Originally posted by ThugLifeChosen View Post
Hey I just joined. I'm MrBerricsDEX. I RTM.

Noted thanks
07-26-2014, 11:24 AM #4
Do you have to mod to be in the crew?
07-26-2014, 03:47 PM #5
Originally posted by Whale View Post
Hello Guys,
Gta Online Crew Recuitment

I just created a new crew and all of you are welcomed in. To make things simple tell me if ur a modder and i will make you the lieutenant so that other members of the crew will know who to contact for mods. I myself am a modder. If you join in one of my lobbys you will surely see some crazy shit happening :P
There is no chance of you getting banned if you join one of my lobbys.
Please don't kill crew members or blow their cars up on purpose or if not ill ban you from the crew. Please also be nice and help kill those players who are trying to kill our crew members.
Don't join if you only want mods done on ur account!
We are here to have fun and mess around. I don't troll anyone as i know how it feels getting trolled.

This is how you can get a higher post in the crew

-Muscle = After you join
-Representative = After you have stayed in the crew for more then a month
-Lieutenant = If you are a modder
-Commisioner = If you are really very trusted

You can click You must login or register to view this content. and you will be taken to the rockstar social club crew.
THIS IS FOR PS3 ONLY!!!

Please be warned! When asking for mods/hacks for your account there is a chance of getting banned. Please do not hate if you do get banned from gta online because of mods done to your account. Some people will help and do it for free. I might do mods for your account if you are a Representative I WILL ONLY BE DOING IT FOR SOME OF THE REPRESENTATIVE NOT ALL. THERE IS A CHANCE OF GETTING BANNED!. DON'T BLAME ME IF ROCKSTAR DOES ANYTHING TO YOUR ACCOUNT. I WONT BE RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY BANS ON UR ACCOUNT/ CONSOLE. THERE ARE PEOPLE WHO GOT BANNED BEFORE INCLUDING ME. JOINING A LOBBY WITH ME IS COMPLETELY SAFE THOUGH.

Join if you want there's no need to hate!!

if your a modder and worried about cash from people blowing cars up your a pussy and good luck finding people who want to join your crew cause they like playing with you rather then just wanting free mods

The following user thanked Alexis Rhodes for this useful post:

learningthemods
05-31-2015, 09:53 PM #6
Will Join In Awhile
06-03-2015, 04:31 AM #7
Yo i joined my name is. shesathot
06-03-2015, 04:32 AM #8
Joined the crew name is shesathot
06-04-2015, 07:40 PM #9
Originally posted by Saintx View Post
Joined the crew name is shesathot

U Do Know He Has Been Banned From NGU Right :P