07-16-2014, 03:37 AM #1
Criptus
< ^ > < ^ >
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});
JDM , EDM , AND USDM!
PS3 ONLY!
Me and my clan [KGFD]KILLING FIELD ( feel free to search us on social club and join Happy ) will be hosting car meets!
I will be hosting every Saturday at 7pm! ( Pacific time, USA)
YOU MUST ADD ME PSN! HURRY! MY FRIENDS LIST GETTING FULL ( YES, IM DELETING)
READ THE POSTER! EVERYTHING ON THERE IS A MUST! ESPECIALLY THE RULES
PSN: KILLA-FAMOUS

GOLDEN RULE: NO HITTING ANOTHER PERSONS CAR
18+ ONLY! If you're under 18, please ACT like an ADULT.
There will be 5 admins that will report to me who's flaming others vehicles. ( We all have a different taste of cars, right? )
Admins will be very professional and pay attention to who's doing what.
Admins have a really good sense of humor, so we know if you're joking or not. We're good guys.
FEEL FREE TO SWEAR.
NO COPS! If you bring cops, you will be kicked and session will be restarted fresh.
PASSIVE MODE MUST BE ENABLED! NO WEAPONS! WEAPONS SIGHTED WILL BE WARNED THEN KICKED THE SECOND TIME

You must login or register to view this content.
FUN FACTS
FIST FIGHTS:
Just lost a race and you're angry? or you just feel like sparring? How about a 1 vs 1 fist fight with a crowd of car fanatics cheering you guys on? Report to me who you'd like to fight and we'll set up an area. If your opponent agrees, you'll turn off passive mode and fight your opponent until death. No weapons.
CRUISING &amp;amp; STREET RACING:
When we cruise, We take long trips out to Blaine County and Points of interests including mountains, lakes, freeways, etc. We'll have some low and slow cruisers in their flushed cars and of course the speed demons. Want to race? Let your opponent know. Drive to the front of the group and Roll at same speed and honk simply 3 times then race your way. Avoid crashing!
BEACHES AND LAKES:
As we cruise we'll go on adventures and amazing sights. When we park and get to our destinations we can leave our vehicles and go for a swim, or simple camp on the beach.
The car meets me and my clan host are meant to be fun and organized. No one complains if you just listen to the admins. Everyone has fun and Everyone's happy. No one's bitching. When I host this event, everyone's laughing and enjoying the session. SPREAD THE WORD AND INVITE YOUR FRIENDS!

This was the pre meet. (Where we meet first and wait for everyone to join)
We had many more players come in after this picture.
My vehicle: Karin Sultan
We had a lot of laughs. Everyone followed the rules. (Even though we had a massacre at the end of the cruise)
We cruised to many places and took stops in mountain paths and great roads.
Join us next time![/CENTER]
Last edited by Criptus ; 07-16-2014 at 03:46 AM.

The following 3 users say thank you to Criptus for this useful post:

DS, Callumeleyy, SeanVII
07-20-2014, 05:56 AM #11
Da Bu
Save Point
I added u but u didn't add me psn:vietboi_2

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo