07-26-2014, 05:54 PM #1
xYovillexReborn
Do a barrel roll!
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); The crew name is Blunt Rollerz OBEY. PS3 Only
Leader: HeXaDoN <----- My PSN

Requirements:
A High End Apartment no cheaper than $400,000
Any Fancy Car (Adder, Zentorno, Turismo, Entity etc)
A outfit from SUITS: Closed High Life > The Smooth White Suit + Navy Bow Tie
Gunning Skills (If anyone shoots us we help each other and shout them to death)
Expert Driving Skills
Loyalty, Friendly.
**Must have a Mic**

Hi I am HeXaDoN, I am currently the leader of the crew. The crew is all about money and protection. If anyone oout of our crew was to shoot us we will have to kill the person because we all protect each other. If anyone in our crew kills a fellow member they get a beating from everyone in the crew that in the lobby. We are all High Rollers so we wear suits and roll in nice cars, everyone starts with a white suit and nice you get promoted you get a different suit. This crew should only have 17+ players because I do not want any squeakers everyone must have a Mic.

Now you know what to expect and need, if you got what it takes and habe all the requirements, add me, my PSN is HeXaDoN and I will add you and check if you got all requirements and I will invite you into my crew.

Good Luck!
Last edited by xYovillexReborn ; 07-26-2014 at 05:57 PM.
07-27-2014, 12:00 AM #2
Originally posted by xYovillexReborn View Post
The crew name is Blunt Rollerz OBEY. PS3 Only
Leader: HeXaDoN <----- My PSN

Requirements:
A High End Apartment no cheaper than $400,000
Any Fancy Car (Adder, Zentorno, Turismo, Entity etc)
A outfit from SUITS: Closed High Life > The Smooth White Suit + Navy Bow Tie
Gunning Skills (If anyone shoots us we help each other and shout them to death)
Expert Driving Skills
Loyalty, Friendly.
**Must have a Mic**

Hi I am HeXaDoN, I am currently the leader of the crew. The crew is all about money and protection. If anyone oout of our crew was to shoot us we will have to kill the person because we all protect each other. If anyone in our crew kills a fellow member they get a beating from everyone in the crew that in the lobby. We are all High Rollers so we wear suits and roll in nice cars, everyone starts with a white suit and nice you get promoted you get a different suit. This crew should only have 17+ players because I do not want any squeakers everyone must have a Mic.

Now you know what to expect and need, if you got what it takes and habe all the requirements, add me, my PSN is HeXaDoN and I will add you and check if you got all requirements and I will invite you into my crew.

Good Luck!

Do you do any events, such as like car meets or anything.
07-27-2014, 10:47 AM #3
xYovillexReborn
Do a barrel roll!
Originally posted by Venomz
Do you do any events, such as like car meets or anything.

Yea, if our crew is big enough we can roll as a big gang.
07-27-2014, 03:14 PM #4
Originally posted by xYovillexReborn View Post
Yea, if our crew is big enough we can roll as a big gang.

I only get unbanned on aug5th so tgats when ill add you..

And I meet all req anyways
07-28-2014, 07:06 AM #5
xYovillexReborn
Do a barrel roll!
Alright

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo