Post: The ''TRUTH'' About The Modding Community (in my eyes)
07-28-2014, 05:26 PM #1
TehMiczy
Little One
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hello there,

My name is Michael,

I saw many people arguing about releasing stuff, editing menu's, etc...
To end these stupid discussions, I made this thread to hear your opinions and tell you mine.
First of all I wanna reply as much as possible and you can say whats on your mind about the community.
Be loyal and respectfull to each other's opinions and toughts.

This is what I see in my eyes, and what I think is going on!!

I think there are 2 different groups:
1. The encoders (Me, others)
People that encode the menu, finding other options for in the menu, natives, thinking outside the box.

2. People who do not encode
People who do not know how to encode, are probably to lazy to do it and who are waiting until other people release menu's and other options.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

1. The encoders:

People like me who are finding out how the mod menu works, searching for different codes, natives & hashes are taking hours of time and effort in these things.
We do manage to figure things out but we will not release it.
We don't because of our own reasons.
My reason is, because it takes a long time to find the codes and get these options fully working.
If I would release any of this such as: give player godmode, unlimited ammo, etc...
The only thing that I get back from (the people who do not encode) is only reputation points and that is not enough for me after these hours of searching and testing.
Also I'm not getting the credit that I used to get. Just like my other thread "How to ''ATTACK'' as an ''ANIMAL'' the right way." people copy and pasted the tutorial on other forums and they did not give me credit for it.
Anybody should not think that we are selfish people.
We are not releasing stuff because of different reasons.
Some say they don't wanna release it because "if some options will fall in the hands of wrong people, Gta 5 online will be fucked up or ruin the game for alot of players."
Another reason is "if we release it what do we get back?"
I think there are many other reasons that the encoders do not want to release some options and I really want to hear them here.

2. People who do not encode:
In my eyes these people are just waiting until some leecher will release a menu or some leaked options.
You can also learn how to code your menu yourself and I would like to help you understanding the basics about encode.
There are also a lot of tutorials on google and youtube.
Instead of complaining about options/menu's that people will not release.
Try to do it yourself and you will understand what I'm going through and talking about.
You will also find out that if you encode a menu all by yourself, it will go a lot faster then waiting until someone will release stuff.

Imagine: If every single person in this community is trying to encode and finding stuff out then we are re-united as one big ass team. No one have to complain about stuff getting not released because you can find it yourself. When everyone know a bit about encode then we could actually help each other to create the most awesome mod menu's and NGU will be a much better forum for GTA mods. Including team work, loyalty and respect for each other!

Try it out, once you've understand how it works then you will see that it is not as difficult as you thought it would be.

Now something completely different:
Feel free to edit ECB2's menu, but keep it for your own. Because we don't need a couple menu's with the same options, but some different colors and fonts. For the people who think ECB2 will release his version 2.0, it is not going to be released because the first version wasn't suposed to be leaked anyways.

Now it is your turn to tell me your opinion about the community.
Be loyal and respectfull to each other's opinions and toughts.

Cheers Enzo

- Michael

The following 31 users say thank you to TehMiczy for this useful post:

{JC}Modz, abcd17269, Alexis Rhodes, bo7sen, C R A V E, ChOcOsKiZo, Cyb3r, Dan Dactyl, DesperateAsshole, Fantasy Gam3r, forktu, FusionIsDaName, GermanModdingZz, IDontLeech, Welsh, kazeFATALITY, Kryptus, LaRip8, mokertje, MyNameIsRebecca, MysteryLovesYou, Norway-_-1999, Pwnaggge, ResistTheStars, Restrain, Snoop, Stalin, Joseph, Striker, vRoyale, Xcesar1911X
07-31-2014, 11:12 PM #20
LorenzoC
Do a barrel roll!
i am banned :/
08-01-2014, 02:00 AM #21
IDontLeech
Endless Possibilitie
I, sir. Only have a couple of sentences. Life fact: "Not everything is given to you. Sometimes, you just have to do things on your own and for your own self. Learn, try, practice, you shall receive the great gift of Knowledge and satisfaction."
Last edited by IDontLeech ; 08-01-2014 at 02:04 AM.
08-01-2014, 04:06 AM #22
FarSideX
I’m too L33T
Encoders? WTF do they have to do with programming?

If you want a better community then if you make a mod of any sort that uses just public hacks (offsets) don't fucking release it keep it to yourself. It's fine to use public offsets just don't release your tool unless if it has something original in it.

Releasing stuff that only does what is already out there only pisses off those capable of making the mods in the first place.

As for those calling people to stop keeping their hacks private, they should keep them private if they do nothing new, you are not missing out on anything so don't worry about it. Give a little more support to the originals and a lot less to the copies.

Want more, better mods? Stop liking the posts of those that plagiarise other people's work. I think the people that kiss the asses of those that just make copies are the worst scum on NGU. Start calling these guys out on their bullshit copies and maybe you will get more support from those that are capable of doing the mods in the first place.

Besides those that can discover and make their own mods probably write better code too.

Encoders, LOL.
08-01-2014, 07:10 AM #23
SKush182_
Do a barrel roll!
Originally posted by iiVx View Post
HmHm everyone should release it his menu bcz ebc2 already fucked gta5 and rain da game so you sir are fucking idiot if you don't want to release anything than fuck you , you got it? fuck you and close this shit thread . why am mad it you? bcz you make every1 to not release his menu, let them release it and let others ppl play menu and respect them who make menu !! i don't understand why ppl like you modding da game. plz fuck off and shut your mouth

Can you maybe reread that and use some proper grammar so we can at least try to understand you better.

The following 4 users say thank you to SKush182_ for this useful post:

#extortion_, Dan Dactyl, Kizza09
08-01-2014, 09:14 AM #24
Pula
< ^ > < ^ >
Originally posted by TehMiczy View Post
Because he was trying to make it more difficult for us to change anything inside of the modmenu.

Compare the modmenu version 1 and the modmenu version 2 inside a xcs tool.
You my friend will see a lot differences.

na, i don,t think u realy saw the v2 becose it,s a v1 just bigger... so it,s similary to it, u can make v1 bigger and add shit it,s the same thing like v2 , but never mind u know it better Winky Winky glad i don,t need this menu soon anymore Smile
08-01-2014, 11:24 AM #25
TehMiczy
Little One
Originally posted by Pula View Post
na, i don,t think u realy saw the v2 becose it,s a v1 just bigger... so it,s similary to it, u can make v1 bigger and add shit it,s the same thing like v2 , but never mind u know it better Winky Winky glad i don,t need this menu soon anymore Smile

Why you dont need it anymore lol?
08-01-2014, 12:12 PM #26
Snoop
I’m too L33T
Lmfao!!
Originally posted by raduboxer View Post
to summarize this is the community
08-01-2014, 01:24 PM #27
Pula
< ^ > < ^ >
exaktly now u may see for urself, why i don,t need it anymore :-D
08-01-2014, 06:16 PM #28
iiVx
Banned
LoL SOM1 FUXK YOUR MOM LAST NIGHT THATS WHY YOU CAN'T UNDERSTAN WHO IS YOUR DAD HERE? GREAT JOB M8 Awesome face
Originally posted by SKush420
Can you maybe reread that and use some proper grammar so we can at least try to understand you better.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo