Post: The ''TRUTH'' About The Modding Community (in my eyes)
07-28-2014, 05:26 PM #1
TehMiczy
Little One
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hello there,

My name is Michael,

I saw many people arguing about releasing stuff, editing menu's, etc...
To end these stupid discussions, I made this thread to hear your opinions and tell you mine.
First of all I wanna reply as much as possible and you can say whats on your mind about the community.
Be loyal and respectfull to each other's opinions and toughts.

This is what I see in my eyes, and what I think is going on!!

I think there are 2 different groups:
1. The encoders (Me, others)
People that encode the menu, finding other options for in the menu, natives, thinking outside the box.

2. People who do not encode
People who do not know how to encode, are probably to lazy to do it and who are waiting until other people release menu's and other options.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

1. The encoders:

People like me who are finding out how the mod menu works, searching for different codes, natives & hashes are taking hours of time and effort in these things.
We do manage to figure things out but we will not release it.
We don't because of our own reasons.
My reason is, because it takes a long time to find the codes and get these options fully working.
If I would release any of this such as: give player godmode, unlimited ammo, etc...
The only thing that I get back from (the people who do not encode) is only reputation points and that is not enough for me after these hours of searching and testing.
Also I'm not getting the credit that I used to get. Just like my other thread "How to ''ATTACK'' as an ''ANIMAL'' the right way." people copy and pasted the tutorial on other forums and they did not give me credit for it.
Anybody should not think that we are selfish people.
We are not releasing stuff because of different reasons.
Some say they don't wanna release it because "if some options will fall in the hands of wrong people, Gta 5 online will be fucked up or ruin the game for alot of players."
Another reason is "if we release it what do we get back?"
I think there are many other reasons that the encoders do not want to release some options and I really want to hear them here.

2. People who do not encode:
In my eyes these people are just waiting until some leecher will release a menu or some leaked options.
You can also learn how to code your menu yourself and I would like to help you understanding the basics about encode.
There are also a lot of tutorials on google and youtube.
Instead of complaining about options/menu's that people will not release.
Try to do it yourself and you will understand what I'm going through and talking about.
You will also find out that if you encode a menu all by yourself, it will go a lot faster then waiting until someone will release stuff.

Imagine: If every single person in this community is trying to encode and finding stuff out then we are re-united as one big ass team. No one have to complain about stuff getting not released because you can find it yourself. When everyone know a bit about encode then we could actually help each other to create the most awesome mod menu's and NGU will be a much better forum for GTA mods. Including team work, loyalty and respect for each other!

Try it out, once you've understand how it works then you will see that it is not as difficult as you thought it would be.

Now something completely different:
Feel free to edit ECB2's menu, but keep it for your own. Because we don't need a couple menu's with the same options, but some different colors and fonts. For the people who think ECB2 will release his version 2.0, it is not going to be released because the first version wasn't suposed to be leaked anyways.

Now it is your turn to tell me your opinion about the community.
Be loyal and respectfull to each other's opinions and toughts.

Cheers Enzo

- Michael

The following 31 users say thank you to TehMiczy for this useful post:

{JC}Modz, abcd17269, Alexis Rhodes, bo7sen, C R A V E, ChOcOsKiZo, Cyb3r, Dan Dactyl, DesperateAsshole, Fantasy Gam3r, forktu, FusionIsDaName, GermanModdingZz, IDontLeech, Welsh, kazeFATALITY, Kryptus, LaRip8, mokertje, MyNameIsRebecca, MysteryLovesYou, Norway-_-1999, Pwnaggge, ResistTheStars, Restrain, Snoop, Stalin, Joseph, Striker, vRoyale, Xcesar1911X
07-28-2014, 06:06 PM #2
bo7sen
Do a barrel roll!
Exactly !
07-28-2014, 06:10 PM #3
ECB2 wasnt suppose to lead the first menu ? then why did he make a post about that menu [RELEASE]? You must login or register to view this content.
07-28-2014, 06:20 PM #4
TehMiczy
Little One
Because he was trying to make it more difficult for us to change anything inside of the modmenu.

Compare the modmenu version 1 and the modmenu version 2 inside a xcs tool.
You my friend will see a lot differences.
07-28-2014, 06:26 PM #5
Agreed.
07-28-2014, 06:29 PM #6
raduboxer
Vault dweller
to summarize this is the community

The following 3 users say thank you to raduboxer for this useful post:

Dan Dactyl, Welsh, Snoop
07-31-2014, 04:46 AM #7
I can't program, wish I could. I'm learning but it's going to be many years before you see any tools released by me. The only thing I can really offer to the community is my amazing personality.

I guess that makes me a leacher. I can see why some people might not like that. But what I don't understand is why anyone would go through the trouble of developing a tool and keeping it to themselves for credit. Sure, a lot of the people in this community are shit at giving credit but you'll get a lot less credit if nobody knows about the tool. It's not like anyone is missing out on money. Not trying to offend anyone, I'm not a dev so maybe I wouldn't understand.
07-31-2014, 05:00 AM #8
iiVx
Banned
HmHm everyone should release it his menu bcz ebc2 already fucked gta5 and rain da game so you sir are fucking idiot if you don't want to release anything than fuck you , you got it? fuck you and close this shit thread . why am mad it you? bcz you make every1 to not release his menu, let them release it and let others ppl play menu and respect them who make menu !! i don't understand why ppl like you modding da game. plz fuck off and shut your mouth

The following user thanked iiVx for this useful post:

Katies_world
07-31-2014, 05:45 AM #9
Originally posted by iiVx View Post
HmHm everyone should release it his menu bcz ebc2 already fucked gta5 and rain da game so you sir are fucking idiot if you don't want to release anything than fuck you , you got it? fuck you and close this shit thread . why am mad it you? bcz you make every1 to not release his menu, let them release it and let others ppl play menu and respect them who make menu !! i don't understand why ppl like you modding da game. plz fuck off and shut your mouth

THATS why people like you dont even deserve to get hacks from this Forums etc.
THATS why crediters/encoders dont like to give hacks to your kind of empersonality....
MAYBE if you would have been kinder and just reacted to this thread as a normal guy, you wouldnt be so selfish and greedy.

Anyways.

i do respect your opinion, the reason people like you (not trying to be stupid or something) are
working hard for their rank/codes.

in that time while the coder is busy and trying to spend ALOT of effort in it, Us lazy people are just sitting here eating popcorn
until another hack comes out.

some people like you are trying to make money for it, because otherwhise they would have make it for air.
on the other side.People like me ( Happy ) are respecting that and give you reputation wich will make you feel better and us better
and so.We do try to give you people more, but there isnt since only money is the option. wich some of us dont have Smile

The following user thanked mokertje for this useful post:

07-31-2014, 06:16 AM #10
M thing is people actually have school or work to even have time for this encoding i respect those doing it... but your willing to help us that dont hex code our own options? well ive been a member here for a minute and released stuff but if i was to ask can someone let me use your menu... the thread would be crickets all day ... Your willing to help the community? i understand the leach thing but you guys categorize leechers the wrong way... i just dont have the time.... i look at these forum while in my professors class then ssee this dont release and get to play gta after class and BORing what is there to look forward to ? new font colors? and such? give me a break
Originally posted by mokertje View Post
THATS why people like you dont even deserve to get hacks from this Forums etc.
THATS why crediters/encoders dont like to give hacks to your kind of empersonality....
MAYBE if you would have been kinder and just reacted to this thread as a normal guy, you wouldnt be so selfish and greedy.

Anyways.

i do respect your opinion, the reason people like you (not trying to be stupid or something) are
working hard for their rank/codes.

in that time while the coder is busy and trying to spend ALOT of effort in it, Us lazy people are just sitting here eating popcorn
until another hack comes out.

some people like you are trying to make money for it, because otherwhise they would have make it for air.
on the other side.People like me ( Happy ) are respecting that and give you reputation wich will make you feel better and us better
and so.We do try to give you people more, but there isnt since only money is the option. wich some of us dont have Smile

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo