07-31-2014, 01:44 AM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});
so i got bored of driving around killing people and when i drove around this area i thought it would be a good place to make a race so i went ahead and did it :p anyway lets move on.

Brief overview
You start out on the top of vinewood hills at the Galileo Observatory you then proceed down the hill into the tunnel from there you head past the Sisyphus Theater, down the hill through the vinewood hills houses, past the Vinewood Reservoir and then back up the hill and finish at the Galileo Observatory. The race is two laps long which will take around 10 minutes depending how good you are at driving it supports up to 8 people due to the roads being quite small.

Race Name
Vinewood hills race

Race Description
Race on the outskirts of los santos, see who the true ultimate racer is!

Vehicle Types
Compacts, Muscle, Sedans, Sports, Sports Classics, Super.

Race Map
You must login or register to view this content.

If you wish to try the race you can get it from You must login or register to view this content. Enzo

The following 3 users say thank you to ⭐ Temp ⭐ for this useful post:

Hammy, Dan Dactyl, SiLLiKaLaX

The following user groaned ⭐ Temp ⭐ for this awful post:

Tipton_Modz
07-31-2014, 02:51 AM #2
Hammy
[b]#Hammy4IMGPerms McCoy[/b]
Originally posted by Temp View Post
so i got bored of driving around killing people and when i drove around this area i thought it would be a good place to make a race so i went ahead and did it :p anyway lets move on.

Brief overview
You start out on the top of vinewood hills at the Galileo Observatory you then proceed down the hill into the tunnel from there you head past the Sisyphus Theater, down the hill through the vinewood hills houses, past the Vinewood Reservoir and then back up the hill and finish at the Galileo Observatory. The race is two laps long which will take around 10 minutes depending how good you are at driving it supports up to 8 people due to the roads being quite small.

Race Name
Vinewood hills race

Race Description
Race on the outskirts of los santos, see who the true ultimate racer is!

Vehicle Types
Compacts, Muscle, Sedans, Sports, Sports Classics, Super.

Race Map
You must login or register to view this content.

If you wish to try the race you can get it from You must login or register to view this content. Enzo

Good layout of the race, had fun on it. :p
08-03-2014, 07:48 AM #3
XFModz
Do a barrel roll!
nice race

The following user thanked XFModz for this useful post:

08-03-2014, 08:21 AM #4
mraztekhd
Little One
Just done this race and I agree, awesome road for racing!

Might get a bunch of friend together and do this Happy

The following user thanked mraztekhd for this useful post:

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo