Post: GTA5: Retailers list PS4, Xbox One and PC release date in november
09-02-2014, 03:14 PM #1
vRoyale
Are you high?
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); There has been more and more confirmation of Grand Theft Auto V releasing on PS4, Xbox One and PC in November after another retailer listed Rockstar's game for release then.

You must login or register to view this content.

A bunch of You must login or register to view this content., which you can see below, on Newegg claim the game will hit next-gen and PC platforms on November 18 in North America, which is the standard release day of Tuesday.

If a new UK retailer can be believed, it appears GTA V for the PS4 and Xbox One will be coming in November after all. On Monday morning, You must login or register to view this content. from the site for catalogs giant Littlewoods starting floating around the web. This particular screenshot showed a release date of November 14.

All these are pegging a release for sometime in November. Grand Theft Auto V was announced for PC, PlayStation 4, and Xbox One during E3 this year. And the updated version of Rockstar's open-world game will reportedly "take full advantage of the power of PC."
09-02-2014, 06:22 PM #2
Damn....Just think the heist might actually come out when this is released lol
09-02-2014, 06:33 PM #3
vRoyale
Are you high?
Nice name :yes: I also hope that this release comes along with 'The Heist'

Also: You must login or register to view this content. haha!
09-03-2014, 04:08 PM #4
Joel
[move]Sal:madsal::laim:[/move]
I'm getting it on PS4 and not getting COD lmfao
09-04-2014, 07:18 AM #5
vRoyale
Are you high?
I'm doing the same, only difference is that I know for a fact that I will be getting Advanced Warfare after a week or so
09-04-2014, 07:43 AM #6
Mr.Alfredo
Samurai Poster
If heists doesn't come out for the PS3/XBOX version of the games then there is no doubt it's coming out for next gen consoles & PC. Has to, That's what were all waiting for really.
09-05-2014, 05:03 PM #7
vRoyale
Are you high?
True ^^ . But who knows maybe The Heist will get released after the Next-Gen version of GTAV is released. So we just need to wait haha
09-13-2014, 07:43 AM #8
vRoyale
Are you high?
UPDATE! Rockstar announces November 18 release date for PS4 and Xbox One versions.
09-13-2014, 10:07 AM #9
jason3344
Bounty hunter
GRAND Theft Auto V will hit the streets in November, it was announced today.
The latest instalment of the mega-popular action-adventure video game will feature major visual and technical upgrades and higher resolution when it is released for the PS4 and Xbox One.

Players can also expect a range of additions including new weapons and vehicles, denser traffic and an additional wildlife and foliage system.

It has enhanced radio selections, with over 100 additional new songs and new mixes from returning DJs across the game’s 17 radio stations.

All players who pre-order the game will receive $1million in-game cash to spend across Grand Theft Auto V and Grand Theft Auto Online.A host of new, exclusive content also awaits for players returning from the PlayStation3 and Xbox 360 versions - including rare versions of classic vehicles to collect from across the Grand Theft Auto series.

This includes the Dukes, the Dodo Seaplane and a faster, more manoeuvrable Blimp.

Grand Theft Auto V will be released on November 18, with the PC version to follow on January 27.

Enhancements to Grand Theft Auto Online include an increased player count, with online play now for up to 30 players on PlayStation®4 and Xbox One.

All existing gameplay upgrades and Rockstar-created content released since the launch of Grand Theft Auto Online will also be available for the PlayStation®4, Xbox One and PC with much more to come.

Existing players on PlayStation®3 or Xbox 360 will be able to transfer their current Grand Theft Auto Online characters and progression to their choice of PlayStation®4, Xbox One or PC.

For more information about Grand Theft Auto V and Grand Theft Auto Online for PlayStation®4, Xbox One and PC, including a gallery of new screenshots, please visit You must login or register to view this content..
09-13-2014, 05:49 PM #10
Kryptus
Former Staff Manager
My Master List: (PS4)
Destiny
Assassin's Creed Unity
Advanced Warfare
Elder Scrolls Online (Imperial Edition)
Middle Earth: The Shadow of Mordor
Witcher 3: Wild Hunt

The following user thanked Kryptus for this useful post:

vRoyale