12-23-2014, 12:57 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hey everyone, It's been a while since I have used the site but something has been bothering me lately.
As you all know on the 27th January 2015, Rockstar studio's is planing on dropping the ported version of Gta V onto peoples computers world wide, a few things have worried me with this I.e colour (I'm Australian) contrast ( will it look as good as it does on nextgen E.T.C) But, A very specific worry of mine was the specification requirements, I know that all over the internet reddit especially people are saying that the specification requirements to run 60fps at 1980x1080 will not exceed 2gb's of Graphic's processing power and 6gb's of usable ram but, what are all off you guys predicting?
Sorry if it's rude to ask I'm just curious.
12-23-2014, 01:52 PM #2
It has been confirmed that the PC version of GTA V will support 60 FPS and 4K resolution, though the official system requirements hasn´t been released by Rockstar yet, and I´m guessing they will post it on their Newswire sometime in January 2015. You can expect the recommended requirements to be sky high, and the recommended settings always is the 1920x1080 settings, but as all PC games, the graphic settings can be changed. My guess is that Rockstar goes all the way and test the 4K settings out on a GTX 980 and recoomend a Radeon R9 290X or some other crazy shit :P
I think my PC will be able to run it on Medium settings, MAX!

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo