04-27-2015, 05:20 AM #1
Jimmy
Supreme
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});
How to get custom SocialClub emblems.

This is is a tutorial on how to custom SocialClub emblems after the patch and also for free.

How To :
1. Goto You must login or register to view this content..

2. Pick your emblem.

3. Click on the emblem you want and click on Copy to clipboard

You must login or register to view this content.

4. Goto SocialClub and goto emblem editor.

5. On your keyboard, press Control+Shift+J and goto Console. If you're on Mac, do Command+Option+I.

6. Once in Console, paste the text that you copied by pressing that button and just press enter.

7. Once you'd done that, just wait for it to load the emblem and it'll do everything for you. (Note: Don't exit the Console window, as it wont work if you do.
Last edited by Jimmy ; 07-16-2015 at 07:48 AM.

The following 22 users say thank you to Jimmy for this useful post:

brewing up, DoozyXGod, ExceptionHell, Father Luckeyy, GrimmxXxReaper, Welsh, JoellekeB, Kryptus, LameModz, Norway-_-1999, P$ycho, policedu, Rey, RTE, Saint Goofy, SONYS✮NIGHTMARE, tetrax01, val26, VandaxiiMods, WiseMonkey, xSlinkeyy, YouGotThreeEyes

The following user groaned Jimmy for this awful post:

annontoyolo
07-16-2015, 01:12 AM #47
Isaacs1234
Little One
I tried this like forever ago, and couldn't figure out the binds to pull the HTML code for the photo on a MacBook.
SOOOOO, I gave up! Happy
07-16-2015, 01:01 PM #48
H4MZ4
Little One
For people who are looking through codes of html, you noobs.

On inspect element., on the new box that piped up, there is a tab at the top of it, click console and paste the code on there.

Some people are forgetting to go onto console.

If you try paste it in the html, you might get it in a place, that makes it look like it worked, but when you save it, it will tell you that you tried doing a image exploit. So remember click console on the tab and paste it there.

Not sure if it still works, but I will try it later
07-19-2015, 09:55 PM #49
Originally posted by Jimmy View Post
How to get custom SocialClub emblems.

This is is a tutorial on how to custom SocialClub emblems after the patch and also for free.

How To :
1. Goto You must login or register to view this content..

2. Pick your emblem.

3. Click on the emblem you want and click on Copy to clipboard

4. Goto SocialClub and goto emblem editor.

5. On your keyboard, press Control+Shift+J and goto Console. If you're on Mac, do Command+Option+I.

6. Once in Console, paste the text that you copied by pressing that button and just press enter.

7. Once you'd done that, just wait for it to load the emblem and it'll do everything for you. (Note: Don't exit the Console window, as it wont work if you do.

I was wondering if this works with any photo? Because I want to make any photo an emblem, not just copying an emblem from a crew and add it to the website. I was wondering if it is possible.
07-19-2015, 10:44 PM #50
Jimmy
Supreme
Originally posted by GrandeFrap View Post
I was wondering if this works with any photo? Because I want to make any photo an emblem, not just copying an emblem from a crew and add it to the website. I was wondering if it is possible.

With gtaemblem.com, yes. :p
07-19-2015, 11:35 PM #51
I was wondering if you could instruct me through that? Would be really helpful!
07-26-2015, 04:06 PM #52
geedunk24
Treasure hunter
doing this has messed my shit up as now i canit put any new emblems on i just get a rockstar logo been like this for a week now lol but was good at 1st lol thanks ??? if any one nos a fix message me thanks
07-26-2015, 04:53 PM #53
H4MZ4
Little One
Yeah still works, I did 5 emblems for crew today
07-27-2015, 09:59 AM #54
everytime i do the steps for the emberlem i publish it but dont show on my wall just a rockstar logo so i check y an it says could not find the server code 404 y is this can some one help thx
08-08-2015, 11:37 PM #55
For me this dont work!
Last edited by ftc4life ; 08-08-2015 at 11:41 PM.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo