05-08-2015, 01:54 PM #1
allant
Error… Cat invasion!
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); I got some bad news for most people good news for others
rockstar have put a strike on glitching and modding videos on youtube
meaning if u post glitching/modding videos they can take action against you and delete the video or your channel

it only took them nearly 2 years how long before call of duty do the same ??

I honestly don't know for fact but from what I know only people who used (ACTUAL GAMEPLAY) while showing how to exploit the game got a (COPYRIGHT STRIKE)

I think its mainly glitches because I still see lots of new modding videos being posted and I don't think any have been removed
Last edited by allant ; 05-29-2015 at 02:17 PM.

The following user groaned allant for this awful post:

P$ycho
05-27-2015, 03:37 PM #20
allant
Error… Cat invasion!
your are sort of right
because its ok to post stunting videos or mission walkthroughs etc. just no glitches or mods
It does seem like its only the big channels that are being watched by rock*
people with below 1000 subs are still posting without any affect
05-27-2015, 10:45 PM #21
Jim Halpert
Bounty hunter
Are you saying a channel like mine might get shut down? Link: You must login or register to view this content.
05-27-2015, 11:35 PM #22
ItzCamachoBoii
Bounty hunter
Why do you have to scream? :madsal:
05-28-2015, 11:12 AM #23
Snoop
I’m too L33T
a guy I know have over 100k subs with modding videos and havent lost any of them..
05-28-2015, 12:28 PM #24
iTzFlash
I am error
rockstar are so money hungry they charge us $100 for 8 million gta money which does not last very long at all we cant even have a option to turn cops off smh i will continue doing glitches and doing services for people because Rockstar are fucked in the face
05-29-2015, 02:37 AM #25
Ikue
Grunt
My channel has around 7k subs and no issues at all. I have been told by reputable sources that it was seriously just a breach of copyright.

If rockstar was indeed taking channels down, it would have happened to more than just one channel.

If you get 3 copyright strikes, you lose your account.. It's easy to get 3 copyright strikes. Lol.
05-29-2015, 04:10 AM #26
Jim Halpert
Bounty hunter
Yeah same as above. I've got around 16k and the only strikes I've ever gotten were for music (and I've taken down those videos). Otherwise, no problem with modding videos.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo