06-23-2015, 09:01 PM #1
Egzec
Big Daddy
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); This is an article from Rockstar Games posted on June 15, 2015, so this is an updated post.

It's a short article, and you can find it here: You must login or register to view this content.

Otherwise I'm just gonna quote the article down below.

Update: Targeting Cheaters in GTA Online
"As part of our ongoing commitment to combat cheating and griefing, we have recently implemented new systems to allow us to more efficiently detect and target any players found running mods and cheat programs within GTA Online. As a reminder, any attempt to tamper with the behavior of GTA Online by installing or executing mods, scripts, or other exploits, modifying the game files or manipulating the game in any way while it is executing will result in disciplinary action including but not limited to time in the cheater pool, bans and potential suspension of your account. Please help maintain the integrity of the GTA Online experience by keeping sessions free of modifications and exploits.

Thank you to members of the GTA Online community who have been doing their part by reporting cheaters to the Banhammer address with helpful information. For details, please see: You must login or register to view this content. at the Rockstar Support site."

I thought I should show this to everyone, especially to the modders, because this is a new warning to GTA Online players using any kind of exploits.

The following 4 users say thank you to Egzec for this useful post:

CCosta75, Feik, HeroWin, Ploutarxos1
06-24-2015, 11:11 PM #11
Esker
Samurai Poster
1st time iv modded gta in like 5 months and I stupidly went into a online lobby and wanted to fuck with people second i did it it said people voted to kick me like it did it instantly then i froze came back on console banned =D

dc really got enough cid's to last me
06-25-2015, 04:43 AM #12
I got a warning notification "we are tracking you as a cheater" so I was being cocky and ignored it and started blowing shit up then couple hours later they kicked me out the session and said "you have been classified as a cheater" so now I'm in a cheaters lobby, no not bad sports lobby an actual cheaters lobby for only cheaters. It doesn't even give me a time limit like bad sports it just says "you are classified as a cheater until you are forgiven" lol so lame!!
06-25-2015, 07:47 AM #13
nice bro'
06-27-2015, 12:31 AM #14
AWFIRE
Banned
Nice Smile
07-05-2015, 07:41 PM #15
AA5
Do a barrel roll!
Eh I think I should take this update serious
07-05-2015, 08:00 PM #16
what about money lobbies I like to give people money but I don't want to be responsible for bans...
07-05-2015, 10:15 PM #17
iTz_Derpy
Do a barrel roll!
all you need is a little bit of patching, spoofing, and extra cid's and pcid's and your golden Smile Play on other accounts not your main one. I got banned once from gta v my old/main account. I cant get that back now though but now my mind is set to "f sony & rockstar" and do whatever till something happens again.
07-11-2015, 03:51 AM #18
Fucking doosheballs Banned me today, I am pissed. I also noticed this message I get when I am about to sign online regarding parental controls, whats this about?
07-11-2015, 10:20 AM #19
Ploutarxos1
Bounty hunter
Originally posted by Egzec View Post
This is an article from Rockstar Games posted on June 15, 2015, so this is an updated post.

It's a short article, and you can find it here: You must login or register to view this content.

Otherwise I'm just gonna quote the article down below.

Update: Targeting Cheaters in GTA Online
"As part of our ongoing commitment to combat cheating and griefing, we have recently implemented new systems to allow us to more efficiently detect and target any players found running mods and cheat programs within GTA Online. As a reminder, any attempt to tamper with the behavior of GTA Online by installing or executing mods, scripts, or other exploits, modifying the game files or manipulating the game in any way while it is executing will result in disciplinary action including but not limited to time in the cheater pool, bans and potential suspension of your account. Please help maintain the integrity of the GTA Online experience by keeping sessions free of modifications and exploits.

Thank you to members of the GTA Online community who have been doing their part by reporting cheaters to the Banhammer address with helpful information. For details, please see: You must login or register to view this content. at the Rockstar Support site."

I thought I should show this to everyone, especially to the modders, because this is a new warning to GTA Online players using any kind of exploits.

Thank You For Information Ninja

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo