06-23-2015, 09:01 PM #1
Egzec
Big Daddy
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); This is an article from Rockstar Games posted on June 15, 2015, so this is an updated post.

It's a short article, and you can find it here: You must login or register to view this content.

Otherwise I'm just gonna quote the article down below.

Update: Targeting Cheaters in GTA Online
"As part of our ongoing commitment to combat cheating and griefing, we have recently implemented new systems to allow us to more efficiently detect and target any players found running mods and cheat programs within GTA Online. As a reminder, any attempt to tamper with the behavior of GTA Online by installing or executing mods, scripts, or other exploits, modifying the game files or manipulating the game in any way while it is executing will result in disciplinary action including but not limited to time in the cheater pool, bans and potential suspension of your account. Please help maintain the integrity of the GTA Online experience by keeping sessions free of modifications and exploits.

Thank you to members of the GTA Online community who have been doing their part by reporting cheaters to the Banhammer address with helpful information. For details, please see: You must login or register to view this content. at the Rockstar Support site."

I thought I should show this to everyone, especially to the modders, because this is a new warning to GTA Online players using any kind of exploits.

The following 4 users say thank you to Egzec for this useful post:

CCosta75, Feik, HeroWin, Ploutarxos1
11-23-2015, 02:57 PM #65
#Dragoss
You talkin to me?
Originally posted by Kryptus View Post
In the future I suggest checking when I said that. I said that 5 months ago, things are different now. Also the eboot does not cause it as far as I know.

ops , you are right , I didn't check date when posted , I tought is a topic created topic , my bad Smile
11-24-2015, 06:33 AM #66
Haze
Bounty hunter
Oh shutup R* Now you start worrying about last gen smh shame.
11-24-2015, 09:05 AM #67
Ethakr
Gym leader
Originally posted by twisted204WPG View Post
i was modding and been ban till dec 1st one account,and ban yet again on two more got bans the day after :O Till Dec 3, Boom i make new account get back online and now i keep getting some error Files required to play online could not be downloaded from the rockstar game services !!! oh well guess its back to BO3 lol

Files required to play online = straight ban
11-24-2015, 10:54 AM #68
Originally posted by ethakr View Post
Files required to play online = straight ban

It ain't a straight ban at all I've done loads of accounts and most have been banned but I still on when it says that about missing files
11-24-2015, 11:40 AM #69
Ethakr
Gym leader
Originally posted by gingemc1 View Post
It ain't a straight ban at all I've done loads of accounts and most have been banned but I still on when it says that about missing files

Same here i have the account where files required thingy is still but all the others are instantly banned

More info: You must login or register to view this content.

Regards
11-24-2015, 04:08 PM #70
hamilton guy
Save Point
banned from gta all i did was sign in
11-25-2015, 01:16 AM #71
WE WILL BEAT YOUR ANTI CHEATING SHIT SOONseb5594
11-25-2015, 08:15 PM #72
React2This
NextGenUpdate Elite
I got account banned. fucking over GTAV, only did a couple small money drops on people after not modding on it for months, luckily its only an acc ban, ive gone over to bo3 while gta settles down, Associated ban error say caould not download game files or something similar, joining games via freinds says R* cloud services are unavailable.
Last edited by React2This ; 11-25-2015 at 08:19 PM. Reason: add ban description
11-25-2015, 09:18 PM #73
gameman101
I am error
Originally posted by React2This View Post
I got account banned. fucking over GTAV, only did a couple small money drops on people after not modding on it for months, luckily its only an acc ban, ive gone over to bo3 while gta settles down, Associated ban error say caould not download game files or something similar, joining games via freinds says R* cloud services are unavailable.

The funny part wirh unable todownload save data is that you dont get a banned data like wtf ? Just a file error msg.
Made a new acct that one got a banned date of 12- 3- 15 instanly i didnt even get to make the new character apperance yet .
Fucking crockstar

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo