Post: GTA V PS3 Professional Police Agency Now Hiring Modders!
07-23-2015, 02:59 AM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); The Los Santos Role Play Agency is a full service modern day role-play clan that seeks to employ only the best individuals that will protect and serve the citizens of Los Santos. This Agency contains a number of elite members specially trained to handle every day role-playing scenarios. We here take pride in all we do. This clan was established to give Play Station 3 member the ability to show their interest and passion towards Law Enforcement. This clan basically focuses on the perspective of a Law Enforcement Officer however, we do focus on the everyday life of a civilian as well. We here allow members to experiences leadership and responsibility. We strive for upward mobility and growth in your role playing career. Operating on Grand Theft Auto 5 sfor Play Station 3. We encourage you to join and become apart of Los Santos Role Play today!

You must login or register to view this content.

The following 2 users say thank you to TriggaJassae25 for this useful post:

dolby1, tyman1294
07-25-2015, 04:01 PM #20
Originally posted by 101 View Post
Im kinda in the middle of something for the next few days, non-gaming dev stuff (field testing some DIY 'out of the box' ready Pi Mk1 based ENG/portable OB units for a community station i designed/developed), but i'll properly go through the website and apply when i'm in the clear.

Sounds Good
07-26-2015, 04:56 PM #21
H4MZ4
Little One
Y'all gonna go round dragging black peoples out there cars? Seems that's what real cops do nowadays
07-26-2015, 05:45 PM #22
N0_F4C3_Killer
Vault dweller
Originally posted by Hamza
Y'all gonna go round dragging black peoples out there cars? Seems that's what real cops do nowadays

I lol'd
07-26-2015, 05:59 PM #23
JMAN!
Bounty hunter

OMG LoL
07-26-2015, 07:32 PM #24

Hello, there that is not what we do, also as a reminder that not all officers a corrupted cops, well in reality its only a small percentage of officers that give the rest bad reps
07-27-2015, 09:28 AM #25
DPO23
Climbing up the ladder
It looks cool, unfortunately I don't have time

The following user thanked DPO23 for this useful post:

H4MZ4
07-31-2015, 04:03 PM #26
Still hiring
08-14-2015, 07:22 AM #27
good luck and i hope yall have godmode cause cops are not too popular on gta lol interesting concept though.
08-14-2015, 02:48 PM #28
I used to own a role play crew called role player academy we would do tons of police role play and I'm a modder so our sessions were even funner with spawned objects and emergency vehicles. I might be interested in joining due to be a modder I have privacy see tings on but my psn is boddab1ng

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo