Post: What do you guys/Gals think Rockstar should add in the next DLC
09-04-2015, 10:14 AM #1
llBeastModell
Do a barrel roll!
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); What do you guys/Gals think Rockstar should add in the next DLC

Things I think they should make/add to the next DLC

The abilty to be pulled over for speeding

The abilty to play as a cop

The abilty to make custom car skins

The abilty to build our own cars/trucks

The abilty to play the stock market online

The abilty to the abilty to buy houses not apartments

The abilty to buy/sell drugs

The abilty to buy/sell cars to friends

The abilty to go to real web sites since it's already connected to the internet

The abilty to send money from in game to PayPal accounts atlease 1% of the bank money per month

The abilty to have a mini menu to spawn cars upgrade them buy weapons ammo clothes the normal stuff we can already do in the game without needing to go the LSC,clothe store or gun shop then maybe people would slow down on modding the game which should had been made when GTA V came out they knew the game would be modded in the first week of the leaked ISO so why not just make a mini menu that why it would make the modders feel like there modding when infact it's basic unctions of the game I mean come on Rockstar when are you going to wake up and just allow mods when each time you make a update you think it's going to patch xex mod menus nope I can update my mod menu in 5 mins of the new release just launch the game let it download the silly update grab the default.xex file open it in IDA Pro and get the offsets and add the se7en offsets

hook1->SetValue
hook2->SetValue
hook3->SetValue
nativeHook->SetValue
printToScreen->SetValue
customGetPedLastWeap->SetValue
customGetModelDim->SetValue

and then launch my xex (xxHASTERxxGTAVMenu.xex)

open with DPAD_DOWN + B and baam my on the new update

Let me know in the comments what you think of the list stuff

and list your ideals
09-04-2015, 11:58 AM #2
TROPICAL_TV
Do a barrel roll!
Originally posted by llBeastModell View Post
What do you guys/Gals think Rockstar should add in the next DLC

The abilty to send money from in game to PayPal accounts atlease 1% of the bank money per month

The abilty to have a mini menu to spawn cars upgrade them buy weapons ammo clothes the normal stuff we can already do in the game without needing to go the LSC,clothe store or gun shop then maybe people would slow down on modding the game which should had been made when GTA V came out they knew the game would be modded in the first week of the leaked ISO so why not just make a mini menu that why it would make the modders feel like there modding when infact it's basic unctions of the game I mean come on Rockstar when are you going to wake up and just allow mods when each time you make a update you think it's going to patch xex mod menus nope I can update my mod menu in 5 mins of the new release just launch the game let it download the silly update grab the default.xex file open it in IDA Pro and get the offsets and add the se7en offsets

hook1->SetValue
hook2->SetValue
hook3->SetValue
nativeHook->SetValue
printToScreen->SetValue

and list your ideals

this had me laughing so hard!!! LMFAO
09-04-2015, 01:34 PM #3
Default Avatar
Kas

hook1->SetValue
hook2->SetValue
hook3->SetValue
nativeHook->SetValue
printToScreen->SetValue

and list your ideals

Although I like these ideas I really doubt any of them will be implemented. I just want to see new heists and missions and something NEW! Lol.
09-04-2015, 11:49 PM #4
Aepphos
Pokemon Trainer

hook1->SetValue
hook2->SetValue
hook3->SetValue
nativeHook->SetValue
printToScreen->SetValue

and list your ideals

Lowriders and Hydraulics Smile

The following user thanked Aepphos for this useful post:

llBeastModell

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo