09-06-2015, 08:28 PM #1
Rxk
ModdingToYourStandards
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});
Who thinks rockstar should bring out more heists for All consoles?
How much should be the overall take ?
you tell me what you the comments !!! Kryptus:duck:PBJT
09-07-2015, 02:22 PM #2
Default Avatar
Kas
Originally posted by FxckRxk
Who thinks rockstar should bring out more heists for All consoles?
How much should be the overall take ?
you tell me what you the comments !!! Kryptus:duck:PBJT

They should have added new heists on the next update after they added them and add more every time.
09-07-2015, 04:32 PM #3
Rxk
ModdingToYourStandards
Originally posted by Kas View Post
They should have added new heists on the next update after they added them and add more every time.

True Tha.
True That.

The following user thanked Rxk for this useful post:

09-07-2015, 05:04 PM #4
NomanGaming
NomanGaming
I think they should too, It'll make the game more fun at the moment its dead.
09-07-2015, 06:21 PM #5
Rxk
ModdingToYourStandards
Originally posted by NomanGaming View Post
I think they should too, It'll make the game more fun at the moment its dead.

yea i guess. but i think we also need couple more houses / mansions not just 'Updated Interior'

NomanGaming
09-07-2015, 07:02 PM #6
NomanGaming
NomanGaming
yea i guess. but i think we also need couple more houses / mansions not just 'Updated Interior'

Yeah true, mansions would be great if Rockstar added them into the gta online, it would also be nice if they added the stock market to online like they have on story mode as it would bring a new aspect to the game.

The following user thanked NomanGaming for this useful post:

Rxk
09-07-2015, 07:51 PM #7
Rxk
ModdingToYourStandards
Originally posted by NomanGaming View Post
Yeah true, mansions would be great if Rockstar added them into the gta online, it would also be nice if they added the stock market to online like they have on story mode as it would bring a new aspect to the game.

really would to the online money side of things Winky Winky

NomanGaming
09-08-2015, 10:14 AM #8
Nothing2Suss
Do a barrel roll!

Hell yeah they should! They should make some houses available in Vespucci Beach & Del Perro areas, like a double/triple story house to mess around with, and the ability to have pets (dog, shark, cougar. Etc.) & own a house with a helipad on the roof, or even open the Bawsaq stock market to invest & gain money. All in all, they should bring mansions into the game, and to be able to do legit jobs (emergency, transporting even shop keeping) , so many big ideas..
09-08-2015, 06:51 PM #9
Rxk
ModdingToYourStandards
Originally posted by Nothing2Suss View Post
Hell yeah they should! They should make some houses available in Vespucci Beach & Del Perro areas, like a double/triple story house to mess around with, and the ability to have pets (dog, shark, cougar. Etc.) & own a house with a helipad on the roof, or even open the Bawsaq stock market to invest & gain money. All in all, they should bring mansions into the game, and to be able to do legit jobs (emergency, transporting even shop keeping) , so many big ideas..

yup . for suree bro , so many ideas Not enough hope on rockstars side any more . Everyone can see things to add , just there problem its not getting anywhere and too many great ideas
09-08-2015, 11:59 PM #10
KindOfEpic
I am error
Agreed bro!

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo