09-11-2015, 11:52 PM #1
Jimmy
Supreme
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});
You must login or register to view this content.

There have been rumors of PlayStation 3 and Xbox 360 no longer getting DLC Updates. Rockstar provided some insight in a recent Q&A.

Originally posted by another user
Q: "We're told this update is skipping PlayStation 3 and Xbox 360. Have we seen the last of free content updates for the older consoles? Is it that they just can't handle this newer stuff anymore?"

A: "The Freemode Events update will be the first to come to PS4, Xbox One, and PC only. We managed to pack in two years’ worth of free updates onto the older platforms, but after the release of Heists we started to run into some very real memory constraints. We knew moving forward that the game’s online performance could be in jeopardy if we continued to pile in new content. But after some creative programming, we were able to deliver the two-part Ill-Gotten Gains update."

So will we be getting any more DLC on PS3 or Xbox 360? Possibly, but from the sound of it, Rockstar is very limited with space so we can't expect any big DLC, if anything.

Source : You must login or register to view this content.
Last edited by Jimmy ; 09-11-2015 at 11:55 PM.

The following 6 users say thank you to Jimmy for this useful post:

2much4u, ETERNALDRAGONS, Father Luckeyy, Kryptus, RoRoH_AR, RTE
10-25-2015, 11:58 AM #20
gevar
Keeper
Gta is dead on old gen and will get even more f up from mods
10-25-2015, 10:47 PM #21
How can you put the nextgenupdate meno on gta 5 online on ps3
10-28-2015, 09:59 PM #22
very good
11-06-2015, 09:17 PM #23
I call bullshit, if you think for one minute that they can't update and add to the game you're looney. It's a big game, but they totally could easily add simple features like leaving your lights on when you get out of car, and open your doors, possibly even add in a ride height adjustment at LSC. They could add in simple things... but if they come at modders then they'll just motivate someone to make a work around. I can't wait until the ps4 jailbreak is discovered and released. modding is so much more fun than just shooting at people all day. it's funny though when people say that I mod because I can't play the game... when really it is that i'm bored to death of the trash talking and running about that is "legit" gta play.
11-12-2015, 01:18 PM #24
#Dragoss
You talkin to me?
I wish they remove heists , game became very laggy after that sh*te update , but that won't happen :(

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo